OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

^^ yup. The whole "it's a cheap shoe so lets make them cheap" is out the window cus they're going for 115+ tax. Nike put out an inferior product with these. Contemplating returning the 3 pairs I have (Xmas,DMV,splatters) and grabbing more Kobe's

Don't contemplate......do it.

Never understood how ya'll cop **** ya'll don't like...(multiple pairs too).... Then wanna complain all day after you get the shoes.

I copped all 4 of my pairs in store.

Held them in hand.....

Felt the materials.....

Tried on a pair.....

Knew what I was getting....

Liked it & copped it.

Grown *** men letting that hype bug do their thinking for them. :rofl:

Dudes will be complaining about how "cheap feeling" these are and passing on or returning pairs until some hyped *** colorway drops... Bet some of the same dudes will be paying no Vaseline prices for these "cheap feeling" shoes.

I have 3 pairs of the Vs (DMV, aways, and and ID). For the price I'm happy with the way they came out. Before I had the KB8s in hand, the KDV was my favorite sig this season....

Right!! Yall are def some funny individuals on this board. Now that the kd v isn't as hyped as it was a couple weeks ago yall wanna return em n go for the hyped sig this year. (KB8)
Why did you waste time out of your life to purchase them in the first place??? (Ill wait for response)

Hype does strange things to some of yall! :rofl: :rofl:

i'll never return my kd v's .. everyone has there opinions on the cheapness of the shoe. im absolutely fine with them .. the more returns the more restock for others who want the shoe.. limited or not limited ill be copping more.. but still anticipating the asg release .. im thinking they will keep it like last year and release feb.24

Meanwhile in the un- hyped world. Those Homes are real clean. :smokin
It just has tooo much white on there for me. So I'll pass. :smh:

Right!! Yall are def some funny individuals on this board. Now that the kd v isn't as hyped as it was a couple weeks ago yall wanna return em n go for the hyped sig this year. (KB8)
Why did you waste time out of your life to purchase them in the first place??? (Ill wait for response)
Hype does strange things to some of yall!
roll.gif
roll.gif
so true ..

ASG's are a problem. Def will be copping no questions asked.
Never understood how ya'll cop **** ya'll don't like...(multiple pairs too).... Then wanna complain all day after you get the shoes.
Held them in hand.....
Felt the materials.....
Tried on a pair.....
Liked it & copped it.
Grown *** men letting that hype bug do their thinking for them.
roll.gif
So much truth in this post LOL.

Held them in hand.....
Felt the materials.....
Tried on a pair.....
Liked it & copped it.
Grown *** men letting that hype bug do their thinking for them. :rofl:

I'm bring back the splatters and grabbing GR sulfurs. Lol get outta here with that hype talk. I bought the KDs before I held them in hand much like a lot of others here. I could give a damn about hype or resell, it's performance and comfort or bust. I actually use my shoes for something other than going to the mall, eating, going to the movies, or hanging out.

Ole boys giving performance reviews when the only place they've used them at is the food court lol. Y'all can go ahead with all that.

Last edited:
I'm bring back the splatters and grabbing GR sulfurs. Lol get outta here with that hype talk. I bought the KDs before I held them in hand much like a lot of others here. I could give a damn about hype or resell, it's performance and comfort or bust. I actually use my shoes for something other than going to the mall, eating, going to the movies, or hanging out.
Ole boys giving performance reviews when the only place they've used them at is the food court lol. Y'all can go ahead with all that.
+1

def gonna grabe those All stars. them Homes are Basic. only way ima cop if they hit outlet.

and very tempting to grab energys from dsg, but gonna search for some sort of discount!

Nice abs.

:lol: all of this cause he took a shoe back because of materials? I actually went to the mall the other day with intentions of copping the energies and I think they would be better if the upper was another color best cw to me is still the DMVs.

:lol: all of this cause he took a shoe back because of materials? I actually went to the mall the other day with intentions of copping the energies and I think they would be better if the upper was another color best cw to me is still the DMVs.

This is NT. nobody can be different in this world....

Food court review!

Back
Top Bottom