OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

WTF?.................................. :x

Lol he's making fun of the fact that the man took a mirror pic of himself without his shirt on for his avi of a forum that is notoriously populated by primarily males.

In all of this talk about the materials the only words that have really been thrown around are thin and flimsy, which is an incredibly non-descriptive and subjective sort of description. I haven't been able to get a pair in my hands so I'm not sure what you all mean. Is there a shoe that you can compare the flimsiness or lack of performance to? Is the flimsiness causing a lockdown issue or is it a similar thing that some people have playing in low-tops where it just makes you feel insecure?

Lol he's making fun of the fact that the man took a mirror pic of himself without his shirt on for his avi of a forum that is notoriously populated by primarily males.
Tell me something LOL. He's still brave to even touch that subject though 
laugh.gif

So I guess this is the Texas pair... I was hoping for more burnt orange but this is cool too if the school logo will be on the tongue.

Energies must be a true GR because I have seen them in places around me that didn't even have the "Aways". I can get used to these releases. Waiting to see the BHM Kobes and KDs

Last edited:
Hold up.....
So all 3 of your pars that dropped at 3 different dates......arrived at your door at the same exact time?
Get outta' here. You knew what the shoe looked like & were made of but you bought additional pairs anyway.
Hype is a helluva' drug.

We all know it's not cool to own/like/wear what others own.

C'mon, man!

Hold up.....
So all 3 of your pars that dropped at 3 different dates......arrived at your door at the same exact time?
Get outta' here. You knew what the shoe looked like & were made of but you bought additional pairs anyway.
Hype is a helluva' drug.

It's called ups free ground shipping. They came in Thursday Friday and yesterday. I'm sure others experienced slow shipping times too due to the holidays. You want my receipt and SS number too bro? Lol. Why do I have to prove myself to you anyway? Y'all crack me up sometimes.

Next time I'll follow your rules to buying shoes so I won't be lectured again, cool?

Dudes will be complaining about how "cheap feeling" these are and passing on or returning pairs until some hyped *** colorway drops... Bet some of the same dudes will be paying no Vaseline prices for these "cheap feeling" shoes.
I have 3 pairs of the Vs (DMV, aways, and and ID). For the price I'm happy with the way they came out. Before I had the KB8s in hand, the KDV was my favorite sig this season....
This ..... Exactly !

You guys think the less hyped KD V pairs will make the outlets by summer, or are they going to be gobbled up like all the KD IV's...

You guys think the less hyped KD V pairs will make the outlets by summer, or are they going to be gobbled up like all the KD IV's...

gobbled like a thanksgiving turkey. :smh: :smh: :smh:

although kd v's will still pop up at outlets as B-grades or what have you, but once they hit outlets they will also be gobbled there.

Last edited:
The shoes weren't as limited or rare as they hoped they'd be so they want to send them back.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Man it's sad, but I have a feeling you are right. A few weeks ago everybody was going crazy over these, and now all of a sudden everybody is acting like they are ****. Now don't get me wrong, I love the Kobe VIII, and would love to get a pair of the Xmas (not at reseller prices though). But it seems everybody and their mom is suddenly jumping ship from everything to them. I remember when the pics of them first released and everybody thought they were super ugly and swore they were fake. Now that they have all this hype though, everyone acts like they are the greates shoe ever. I really like my KD V's for what they are and what I wear them for. They may not be the most "exclusive" shoes, but I like their style and KD, so I bought them. Plus I didn't spend rape prices to buy a shoe that I plan on wearing a lot. It seems like every time somebody mentions that they found more KD's sitting, more and more people talk about how they don't like their's anymore. Lol

I've been waiting for a pair of the white/photo blue/navy/grey IVs to hit outlets (in my size 13) ever since they released... I still don't have a pair :frown: best bet is to try NOW to get for some type of discount, or just bite the bullet for retail.

It's called ups free ground shipping. They came in Thursday Friday and yesterday. I'm sure others experienced slow shipping times too due to the holidays. You want my receipt and SS number too bro? Lol. Why do I have to prove myself to you anyway? Y'all crack me up sometimes.

Next time I'll follow your rules to buying shoes so I won't be lectured again, cool?

We don't care about the stupid receipt and your SS.

Just post HD pics of your abs please!

Last edited:
Ya the ASG are cool, but I'm still not crazy about them. The insoles are my favorite part as well.

Back
Top Bottom