OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

These are so much more comfortable than the IV's.  Will be copping multiple pairs.  Hopefully the homes will go on sale soon.  Last year the IV's were going for $55 on clearance at NT Dallas.

i may if this current deal falls through.

they were the cw i wanted the most and i feel like im not gonna get alot of burn w da xmas or da energy.

i have them on ice and feelike id only wear them in da summer
buy the dmvs. I overslept on release day .. but still managed to pick a pair up from eastbay at noon central time. a restock is def cop . Clean cw and I'm waiting for summer too . We just got hit with more snow ! Anticipating spring so bad haha

that why i said over. the guy who got KD for 180 was lucky cause im looking all over LA people want minimum of 200 just for KD and 230+ for kobes
lowest price I seen on eBay was 200 shipped. Almost grabbed them but my girl bday is in two weeks. So I copped her shoes instead. Hopefully more pop up . Tryin to get info on the asg retailers

lowest price I seen on eBay was 200 shipped. Almost grabbed them but my girl bday is in two weeks. So I copped her shoes instead. Hopefully more pop up . Tryin to get info on the asg retailers

At least you got your priorities right. Lol.

At least you got your priorities right. Lol.
yea I made that mistake 4 years ago. Bout some kicks instead of a gift for her and didn't hear the end of it for a year haha. Never again . I thought I saw MSRP for asg at 135 I could be off . I'll double check

Copped these in an 8 from Nike NYC for my brother around 12:30 Central time. 
smokin.gif

these already released in europe...ordered a couple from swoosh.waiting on them...they look good on pic.

Bhm are sic pissed I could only get 9.5 looking 4 my size 11s making connects to hopefully get my size 3m on these is serious....

Idk why Nike doesn't reach in their pockets and give money to charity . Smh! Im down with charity and all but the price hikes are a bit annoying . Hope the asg remain 115.

KD IV Galaxy was 95 dollars so I doubt they will raise the price this year..but Nike is all about the dollars so I wouldn't b surprised if they raised the price 10-20 bucks..

Check your emails people..just received my KD V BHM shipment confirmation :pimp:

Last edited:
KD IV Galaxy was 95 dollars so I doubt they will raise the price this year..but Nike is all about the dollars so I wouldn't b surprised if they raised the price 10-20 bucks..

Nike sees all these people buying from resellers for ridiculous price so they know most of shoe game people are idiots and will charge us extra for anything

Nike sees all these people buying from resellers for ridiculous price so they know most of shoe game people are idiots and will charge us extra for anything
they make enough money with retail alone . Leave the kd v at retail. Would hate to see the price reach LeBron prices .

Back
Top Bottom