OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

thats was i thinking at first.. has to have a story behind it . or more color blends.. i can see green outersole.. but they would have to use a gradient like the asg . either way i hope that shoe is dope. :nthat:

They were in the catalog pic so I think that's why most people say they are the hulks but I think Nike scrap them and the yellow ones and just made them options for id.

glad i pickup a size 10 on the BHMs
ohwell.gif
 my true size 10.5 feels a little big

Price converts to $180 US before any shipping charges if they even would let you order and ship to the US.

So u saying ur actual feet measurement is 10.5 & u bought a 10 and its too big?

i think for the most part the general consensus on sizing on these were to go half a size down, because they run rather long. couple of people went tts but it depends on your feet and your personal preference. from my experience, my true size 9.5 width wise was good but was too long. i don't like more than maybe 1/3 - 1/2 or so of toe space and the 9.5 had like a little more than an inch in toe space, so i went with a 9. little snug but length wise is good.

ndc europe.. 180 before shipping is no bueno
mean.gif
.. you could of got them off ebay for about that price shipped .. i like the ice blues but im not dropping $30 bucks for shipping..

i think for the most part the general consensus on sizing on these were to go half a size down, because they run rather long. couple of people went tts but it depends on your feet and your personal preference. from my experience, my true size 9.5 width wise was good but was too long. i don't like more than maybe 1/3 - 1/2 or so of toe space and the 9.5 had like a little more than an inch in toe space, so i went with a 9. little snug but length wise is good.
Thanks for info, repped

I've heard all across the board from half down to half up. Most say tts or half up. The problem is they run narrow but long so that is why most will say half up if your foot is wider. I remember trying on 11.5 and 12 at champs when I bought the DMV. The 11.5 was too snug for my liking so I went to a 12 and have bought that sz in 4 colors. I use all my shoes casually so I like a little bit of room. My 12 gives me a little room in the toebox which I like. If I was using these for ball, I would have gone with the 11.5. I've come to the conclusion that I'm an 11.5 or 12 in Nike bball. A 12 is very comfy on me in most of the shoes I own which are Lebron IX/X Kobe 8, and KD V. I do wear 11.5 in Lebron VII and I wish I had an 11.5 in Kobe VI as my east la's in sz 11 are snug. When you are talking a half sz., it is almost minute as far as the extra toe room. It really makes a difference on the width and that is why a lot will say to sz up a half in case you have wide feet. If your feet are narrow, TTS will prob suit you well on most of the shoes I described.

Back
Top Bottom