OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Energies are much nicer in person than they are in pics IMO. Wasn't feeling em in pics at all really. The Christmas pair is the ugliest KDV to date IMO.

I have them and in person they are dope as hell. I was really rolling the dice with them when I bought them just to buy but love them now but haven't worn them and might have to return to get the asg.

Last edited:
For anybody looking forward to the ice blues who also likes matching apparel, I was at my FL today and they showed me a matching light blue tee. Not an official KD shirt, but it matches and is one of the Basketball Never Stops tees.

Guess I am going with the iD's 
laugh.gif

ASG will be copped. Debating on picking up the energies. How do you guys like them? If you also have the christmas's, how do they compare?

Just like every one been saying, Energies a much nicer in person. I got both the Energies and Xmas and have yet to wear my Xmas but have worn my Energies about 5x

Yeah I know that, but I like getting them the day of release and not having to wait a week for them.

thnx to mizatt14 for locating the dmv SKU for me..no questions asked. just a fellow nter helping out..

Last edited:
did you read the previous pages in this thread?
mean.gif

I posted the FTL skus for the DMVs, Aways, Xmas, & Energies in here MULTIPLE TIMES
sorry but i didn't have d time to browse 200+ pages when i was at d mall. it was an unplanned visit to ftl. if u have problems with that, then  u've  got issues. 

^^ you should of seen how many ppl asked for the sku to the dmv's . In the past month . But I think you can also google it . Did u get a pair ? If not eBay has them for decent prices.

$120 sounds good because I was all in on those since Lebrons and Kobes are hot garbage. Now the hard part since everybody will be eyeing them first.

$120 sounds good because I was all in on those since Lebrons and Kobes are hot garbage. Now the hard part since everybody will be eyeing them first.
You already know...Them boys gonna see $120 and can flip em easily vs. $185 & $195 tryna flip em...It's either ya' money gonna be straight that day or not

Yeah that's the hard part the 120 makes them a lot more accessible to more people blah. Really do not want to fight over a pair of shoes but I want a pair of asgs. I skipped out on Kobe's last year and passed again when they restocked and have regretted it ever since this year I just want the kds

Back
Top Bottom