OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

We will be releasing the LeBron X, KD V, and Kobe VIII "All-Star" collection as of 02/15/13 at 8:00 AM ET. #Eastbay
thats what i like to see..good look on the info i was just about to call them after work.. so looks like i might hold out on the ice blues and birches.. copping the asg ! than scoop up the others later ..

only one way to find out buy the hat and see . If it doesn't match return the hat.

Definitely too bright to match the Giants hat. Received my BHM's this morning and compared it to my Giants hat.

thats what i like to see..good look on the info i was just about to call them after work.. so looks like i might hold out on the ice blues and birches.. copping the asg ! than scoop up the others later ..

I'm with you on that! Most likely gonna skip out on the Ice Blues and Birches so I can cop the ASGs. Only way I'm copping the Ice Blues and Birches is if they are discounted on swoosh, if not I can wait it out.

Last edited:
So footlocker has a kd v on the release calendar for feb 9th that is hoh exclusive wonder what it is.

Edit- looks like the birch

Last edited:
earlier in the week, footlocker didnt have the feb 9th release on there site,. eastbay is getting the birches as well ..

I'm with you on that! Most likely gonna skip out on the Ice Blues and Birches so I can cop the ASGs. Only way I'm copping the Ice Blues and Birches is if they are discounted on swoosh, if not I can wait it out.
yea, i can see the ice blues and birches sitting for a couple weeks like the aways and homes did.. they shouldn't of released both shoes in one week .. asg is a must have,,

ASG will be copped. Debating on picking up the energies. How do you guys like them? If you also have the christmas's, how do they compare?

By discounted on NDC, you mean what exactly. For instance, I bought the Homes there with no shipping or taxes charged. Is it beyond this? Online coupons?

By discounted on NDC, you mean what exactly. For instance, I bought the Homes there with no shipping or taxes charged. Is it beyond this? Online coupons?
Probably referring to a swoosh account. Website for Nike employes.

ASG will be copped. Debating on picking up the energies. How do you guys like them? If you also have the christmas's, how do they compare?
i love the energies.. clean looking shoe.. not to crazy on detail..if i chose one over the other it would be energies just cause the cw is nice and nike killed the xmas with the option to make it on nikeid..

i love the energies.. clean looking shoe.. not to crazy on detail..if i chose one over the other it would be energies just cause the cw is nice and nike killed the xmas with the option to make it on nikeid..
Yeah, I'm thinking about just keeping my KD IV iD's and getting the ASG's.

guys need help.. i need sku for kd v dmv so i can stock locate.. local ftl store said this is not the sku: 554988-610-8

guys need help.. i need sku for kd v dmv so i can stock locate.. local ftl store said this is not the sku: 554988-610-8

did you read the previous pages in this thread? :smh:

I posted the FTL skus for the DMVs, Aways, Xmas, & Energies in here MULTIPLE TIMES

Last edited:
I liked every colorway in these but only grabbed the 3 I wanted the most.... I know later on ima want to kick myself for not getting a few more :smh:

These are the iD's I ordered that are coming Friday. How would you guys compare them to the energy's for those who have them in person.

Back
Top Bottom