OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I didn't know Eric Bledsoe played for the Lakers lmao . Watching this dunk contest . Announcer (failed) n 2 chains Mic (failed) lol aunt pearls (win) .

While it's true that you can't wear the box, presentation goes a long way. While many of you are saying/complaining about a price hike because of a different box, many of you will buy foams or pay resellers over $200 for a shoe. KD's are still fairly cheap for a shoe, so even if it went up a few dollars, that's still not bad. At the end of the day, if you can't afford it or don't want it, don't buy it. Just my opinion.
nicely said ! I don't think I ever paid more than $140 for a shoe . In fact I never have lol .

What shoes does Harden have on?
idk ... nice cw tho
This is the time where I wish I had a connect across the world haha. Them aunt pearls are nasty at first I thought it was a solid color for the base. But those pics just made me want em more!
the pattern on the APs are dope... I like these ...prolly just ds them but still like the look for my collection
nicely said ! I don't think I ever paid more than $140 for a shoe . In fact I never have lol .
lol the xmas, bhm, and asg are all $200+ if you don't get them on launch day... consider yourself lucky

Aunt Pearl's are nice. I like the flower/pearl/whatever pattern on the white upper - definitely a shoe that is going to look better in person than in pictures.

--

Looks like my ASG pair from Eastbay is on backorder. Hopefully won't get cancelled.. never gotten a backorder email like that before. :smh:

Wish I could of got the ASG KD's, but I wanted the Kobe's more. Had to pick and choose.

These came in earlier this week though. Amazing!

I wear a sz 10.5 in Lebron X, what would I wear in the KD Vs? Found Xmas for a lil over retail :wow:

Last edited:
That doesn't help me.

I wear a 10 in Jordans, 10 in Kobe 8s, those are all supposedly TTS too
laugh.gif
Everyone's foot is different man, you really can't tell by other sizes, but I wear a 10.5 in all three sigs this year and a 10 in Jordans. 

Best way to find out if the shoe will fit is to try it on .someones opinion doesn't really do you any justice .

Kd v is listed Tts . You will be fine if u order ur size unless u got a yeti foot lol. Just goto ur local spot n try em on.

Back
Top Bottom