OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Same here, both orders shipped!
smokin.gif
What kind of shipping did yall get?

just called eastbay about the back order. looks like im still getting the shoes there just might be a delay.

ya'll american sneakerheads should count your blessings, i have no finishline, no ndc, no local option, and everything i order takes 1-2 months to arrive. cant believe how popular online ordering is when local is so much more appealing.

off topic: is there going to be a restock on any of the all star shoes? I really want those kobe joints now.

Just got the tragic back ordered email from footlocker on the Area 72s.
thats mad wack..
mean.gif
, i think i might just keep tryin to cop same day via raffles on exclusive kd's , least u get a two day notice if you won or not. than you can try your luck online.. if you dont win..

Im a kobe guy, but the KD V all stars are easily the best. Id of bought them, but I just dont like high tops.

Has anyone gotten an order confirmation from os life? I got a paypal receipt but nothing from os life yet.

Loving the laser print on the upper of the AP. Loved that on the Lebron Freegum as well. Not gonna get them but I think the n7s will have it too so I'm looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Check your emails fellas my second pair of KD backorder when will Eastbay stop over selling? Whats wrong I need a rep to let me know if they can't count their stock smh :smh:

Please private message us your customer/order number and we will be able to provide further details. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina

ANYONE SEEN ANY SZ 13 AVAILABLE OUTSIDE EBAY
this... a Sunday/Monday Morning restock would be sweet...
KD Wearing the ASG's at all star practice
on a side note I am happy harden is back at the all-star game ... dude is a beast ... call me crazy but I would have traded westbrook to keep him ... westbrook is a beast but superstar pg's have been fallin off like crazy

D Will

Roy

Rose

Rondo

Harden is a VERY special (role) player... but anyways them three would have been a dynasty imo

this... a Sunday/Monday Morning restock would be sweet...

on a side note I am happy harden is back at the all-star game ... dude is a beast ... call me crazy but I would have traded westbrook to keep him ... westbrook is a beast but superstar pg's have been fallin off like crazy

D Will

Roy

Rose

Rondo

Harden is a VERY special (role) player... but anyways them three would have been a dynasty imo
What shoes does Harden have on?

This is the time where I wish I had a connect across the world haha. Them aunt pearls are nasty at first I thought it was a solid color for the base. But those pics just made me want em more!

While it's true that you can't wear the box, presentation goes a long way. While many of you are saying/complaining about a price hike because of a different box, many of you will buy foams or pay resellers over $200 for a shoe. KD's are still fairly cheap for a shoe, so even if it went up a few dollars, that's still not bad. At the end of the day, if you can't afford it or don't want it, don't buy it. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom