OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Really.? I personally think they look better in person than they do in pictures. Sucks, but good thing is you can either send/take them back or resell them and break even at the very least. GL!

Hope i love em .. mine will arrive tom afternoon. Saw an on foot pic here and had to grab a pair i was on the fence since RD and wanted the kobes too, got neither. So we'll see tomorrow ill post some pics too

I know we have already seen pics of the aunt pearl but I noticed in this pic . The detail design is the lettering on the inside of the tongue (Ap) .now I could be wrong but I'm almost positive it is ...imo that was dope add on . ..I KNEW THERE WERE DETAIL ACCENTS ON TH SHOE. ..btw .. Just no detailed pics to actually see the lettering

Hate to say it but I'm ready for those.

^^^Dont hate to say it, say it with a pair in b/w your legs

Use the Bart Scott voice if u need to

Have any pictures of this colorway surfaced already?

Nike KD V

Photo Blue/Total Orange/Fiberglass

^^^Dont hate to say it, say it with a pair in b/w your legs

Use the Bart Scott voice if u need to

LOL, guess that did come across wrong. I'm not ashamed to be a fan of these. I'm not a fan of pink shoes (Foams, AP IVs) but I think they did these right.

They absolutely killed the Aunt Pearls this year! Love the switch to a white upper with pink accents. And nice detailing on the tongue and such! Proud to be a KD fan!

I'm liking the easters. But it's gonna force me to decide between the Dolphin X's and them. both shoes look to have the same c/w.

"Hulk" > "Easters". Easters look like it has the sticker Swoosh too. Not a fan of that, cheapens out the design imo.

Wutup Dre

Those N7s are alright I guess

But lemme ask, and only bcuz idk, and thats bcuz Ive only liked the kd v so far from his line other than those creamsickle 2s

But, are the N7s sposed to be something sort of like Jordan DBs???

Back
Top Bottom