OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Haha illest35 I was just about to post the link but . Sdubl just did .. lol .still tryin to find out a confirmed date. Do u guys know .

Last edited:

Pic from KDs brother's IG (tdurant)

Hoping to see another N7 CW besides the blue/yellow.  I'm on the fence but leaning towards 'yes' at the moment for that one only.  Passing on everything else that's recently been shown.

I don't know. Call me nuts, but this is a really easy pass on all 3. Just not feeling the CWs right now. Didn't think I would say this, but at this point, "Hulks" are most appealing of the bunch.

I like the N7s and for some odd reason the Multi Colored pair as well although the shiny finish is making me second guess it

I don't know. Call me nuts, but this is a really easy pass on all 3. Just not feeling the CWs right now. Didn't think I would say this, but at this point, "Hulks" are most appealing of the bunch.

Out of that picture the only one that even gets a second look is the N7 and I'm holding off final judgement until I get the official pictures.

would like to see some more shots of da easters. at least for da moment looks like i'll be copping.

The hulks, to me, are this year's Texas IVs. Such a nice colorway and well put together, however, I'll pass. Not something that I'll wear.

Isn't the reds and multi-colors the same shoe(Starburst)? edit: never mind both of those are the left(L) shoe. Either way they are EZ pass. N7s no doubt = copped

Last edited:
Hope the n7 aren't limited up.here like last year . The iv's released only at Nike outlet store, instead of my nikestore in the mall .. lol

Hope the n7 aren't limited up.here like last year . The iv's released only at Nike outlet store, instead of my nikestore in the mall .. lol

Yeah was surprised to see em out in Albertville. Me and my buddies each got a pair of both CW. Easiest cop ever. Hope its that easy this year. Going to check out the hulks at MOA tomorrow and decide if I like em or not.

Yeah was surprised to see em out in Albertville. Me and my buddies each got a pair of both CW. Easiest cop ever. Hope its that easy this year. Going to check out the hulks at MOA tomorrow and decide if I like em or not.
Lucky . I had to work when they dropped. My pair (hulks) or whatever u wanna call em .should be here Wednesday .was originally Tuesday .. :/

Last edited:
Man those CW's on KD's brothers IG are wild.... The only one I'll think about getting is N7 from those. This shoe could be sooooo much better then what they are doing! :smh:

@wintz . You just reminded me I have to go to moa tomorrow before work . Won a raffle for the foams . Hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom