OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

surprised this thread isn't jumping more...
hype for the V isn't as strong as the KD IV"s, not to mention he's not playing in the playoffs anymore so all his bandwagon fans are on the bron bron wagon now
laugh.gif

hype for the V isn't as strong as the KD IV"s, not to mention he's not playing in the playoffs anymore so all his bandwagon fans are on the bron bron wagon now :lol:

True the IV's really do destroy these. I only have 4-5 CW's now of the V, but just about all the IV's and about 10 iD's.

Still can't wait to see all the salty people tomorrow.

It disqualifies both entries. lol
Fyi my friend and I both rsvp for the lebron x platinum at nikesf for myself with my info. I copped cuz he won and I lost, both used the same name and size, different twitter handles.

It disqualifies both entries. lol
sending multiple dms actually doesn't. 

I guess this has me confused then, per their rules: "One item allowed per person/Twitter account, even if you receive two confirmations of successful registrations. Abuse of this rule may result in denial of purchase or entry to future launches." I always see those RSVP services also saying not to try and RSVP yourself because it can get both entries disqualified?

Since when were RSVP chosen on a fcfs basis? I always thought it was semi random, cuz I know my *** never sent a dm fast enough to be first lol

got the LAST pair on the pys.com restock and it happened to be in my size :smile:

HELL YEAH.  can't wait to ball in these.

Back
Top Bottom