OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I would of figured atleast someone in this thread would get it manually if Nike switched their strategy. Not one person in this thread even confirmed how they got it. 

Still all about the what the KD in here eh?
grandpa-simpson-gif.gif

Lol rnsd strikes out . Osyrhiz you usually in the dunk thread right , posting all the pics of sb heat ?.

Yes, but don't have heat....
:rofl:

Stop it. Lol.

hype for the V isn't as strong as the KD IV"s, not to mention he's not playing in the playoffs anymore so all his bandwagon fans are on the bron bron wagon now :lol:

True the IV's really do destroy these. I only have 4-5 CW's now of the V, but just about all the IV's and about 10 iD's.

Still can't wait to see all the salty people tomorrow.
The IVs design is insane, but the regular pairs feel like wooden clogs on feet. Can't speak to the IDs as Nike ID isn't my cup of tea.

LOL at SneakerRSVP saying no way he was faster than them....these sites are so damn corny. :lol:

seems nike got unretarded and simply stopped accepting the tweets that get in under a second because no human can possibly do it that fast. bots are going to be having a little trouble now trying to find the sweet spot. if they did the images better that would have worked a bit better but nike is obviously not into paying anyone with a brain.

Was this posted? I only saw the pic with the left shoe with right shoe behind laid on its side. Looked better in that pic than this.

seems nike got unretarded and simply stopped accepting the tweets that get in under a second because no human can possibly do it that fast. bots are going to be having a little trouble now trying to find the sweet spot. if they did the images better that would have worked a bit better but nike is obviously not into paying anyone with a brain.

doubt they did so, its automated response and first come first serve, they could care less.

Most they would do is change it altogether again, and people would figure out a way around it again.

rinse and repeat.

I'M WILLING TO BET THAT NOTHING CHANGED.

IT MAY APPEAR THAT SOMETHING DID BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE SAYING BOTS FAILED THEM BUT IN REALITY THAT PROBABLY ISN'T THE CASE. THERE ARE AT LEAST 10 RSVP SITES I CAN NAME OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD AND THEY ALL TOOK PROBABLY AROUND 100+ ORDERS FOR THAT STORE. IF I DID THAT RELEASE I WOULD OF TAKEN MY USUAL AMOUNT AT L.A. WHICH IS AROUND 250-300 ORDERS.

L.A. MORE THAN LIKELY HAD AS FEW AS 18 PAIRS. IT ISN'T HARD TO SEE NOW WHAT I'M GETTING AT. EVEN THE FASTEST BOT IN THE WORLD, IF THEY GRABBED EVERY PAIR AND TOOK 100 ORDERS, THEY JUST FAILED 82 PEOPLE. COUPLE THAT WITH THE FACT, THAT I KNOW A MULTITUDE OF RSVP SITES, THERE ARE INDIVIDUALS WITH BOTS TRYING AS WELL. DIVIDE ~18 PAIRS AMONG 1000'S OF BOT DM'S = LOOKS LIKE NO ONE WON.

WILL TAKE BACK IF SOMEONE CAN LEGIT SHOW PROOF THAT THEY GOT ONE MANUALLY.

THE REAL TEST WILL BE THE BLACK GRAPES TODAY.

Damn bruh cut deep. With that one...

Them potholes though, can't even front...
don't worry bro, Houston is a great city.. Houston has some of the best places to eat and shop in the country and we are one of the fastest growing cities in the country just like we have been for years, anybody looking for work can find it very easily in Houston and im not talking about the dudes standing outside of home depot. I have lived here for 29 years and i have not noticed potholes everywhere, maybe in some of the lower class residential or industrial areas but downtown, midtown, and the galleria area (the high traffic areas) have very few if any potholes on the streets. we are lucky to be sneakerheads in Houston, every shoe except super limited yeezy or cork type releases are very easily obtainable with no camping. sorry to get off topic, im a proud Houstonian and just wanted to defend my hometown.

the wtkd are really nice, i wish they would drop in Europe so i could secure a few pairs but it looks like another black/gold og retro 1/LeBron x mvp type release.

edit: my bad for hating on dallas in my original post, dallas is a great city also, just know that the dude who said Houston is trash is in dallas so I was just going back at that.

Last edited:
Nike didn't change anything. There are plenty of people with insanely fast and still sophisticated RSVP bots, working on a hard line and not trying to service 7-200 people, dedicated only to one RSVP, that will be faster than a bot service. This has been going on since the DB9 RSVP. Super limited releases like this and WTL's show that there are a ton of great private bots, that only grab a few pairs for a guy and friends, some spread across multiple locations so its only trying for one at a time. They just blended in before.

It's like no one remembers some of us getting multiple RSVP's and never missing out in 2012, while Memphis posted multiple times about having a friend working on a bot, working on a bot with his friend, it almost being ready, etc... Bots were taking peoples RSVPs well before it was done on a huge scale for personal gain off of passionate people with a hobby.

Good luck on the HoH raffles today! 9 tickets in, lookin for a win!

Nike didn't change anything. There are plenty of people with insanely fast and still sophisticated RSVP bots, working on a hard line and not trying to service 7-200 people, dedicated only to one RSVP, that will be faster than a bot service. This has been going on since the DB9 RSVP. Super limited releases like this and WTL's show that there are a ton of great private bots, that only grab a few pairs for a guy and friends, some spread across multiple locations so its only trying for one at a time. They just blended in before.

It's like no one remembers some of us getting multiple RSVP's and never missing out in 2012, while Memphis posted multiple times about having a friend working on a bot, working on a bot with his friend, it almost being ready, etc... Bots were taking peoples RSVPs well before it was done on a huge scale for personal gain off of passionate people with a hobby.

Good luck on the HoH raffles today! 9 tickets in, lookin for a win!
TRUTH.....

Back
Top Bottom