OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Energies are nice, hopefully a GR, so I can cop later. They drop the same day as the Lebron X Prisms. Feeling the Prisms a bit more, mainly because I feel the Video Games and Energies are kind of similar in a way. Not that they look exactly alike, just some similar colors, and I would rather have the Xmas pair.

Well since its now official on NDC I'm sure footlocker.com will drop a day early....that always happens.

I'm wondering will release dates be the same for in-store purchase. I remember the Athletes Foot near me dropping everything on the same day the the AJ 11s dropped, which caused me to miss out on the Xmas Kobe 7s :smh: .

really? never saw them thats strange imma google KD fakes now :smile: but i thought that was stranger sneakerfiles would have fakes on their site lol

those are gs size kd v's on page 40 of this thread reener posted some pics of gs ones he picked up early

Last edited:
Are the KD V Bright Crimson/White/Wolf Grey a general release?

Eastbay: From the information we have they appear to be a limited general release. #Eastbay

Are the KD V Black/Photo Blue/Team Orange going to be a general release?

Eastbay: From the information we have, they appear to be a general release. #Eastbay

Last edited:
Does anyone know anything about the KD V alternates? Are they gonna release? If so then deff cop 
pimp.gif

Hopefully they are swoosh'd cuz all pairs will be copped this month. Shoes are really growing on me from the first release of pics.

Regardless of the looks. The shoes will sell either way. KD is a beast!

Follow me on Instagram @eeericQ check out my footwear.

Back
Top Bottom