OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Eastbay said the DMVs are going to be a limited general release.

WTF does that mean?

YOTD IV all over again..it's a good thing
happy.gif
maybe they'll allow (slip up) a discount again.
nerd.gif
What happened when the YOTD released?

They sent out email to platinum members that you can order through phone order only. Some of us were able to order with a 15% code(depends on the rep you got, some reps were misinformed so they allowed discount.

Eastbay said the DMVs are going to be a limited general release.

WTF does that mean?
YOTD IV all over again..it's a good thing :D maybe they'll allow (slip up) a discount again. :nerd:
^^ wait, you can only get the dmvs by calling? Plat members only?
These will be a limited general release, meaning that there is a general amount being received, however, it may be limited as it is a highly anticipated release. They will be available for purchase as of 12/15/12 at 8:00 AM ET by phone or online.

Also, there will not be any discounts allowed when purchasing this product.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Just a suggestion but you should allow members to purchase early again, another incentive to buy the membership. Bet you guys would receive a spike in memberships for sure. (For EastbayRep)

Just a suggestion but you should allow members to purchase early again, another incentive to buy the membership. Bet you guys would receive a spike in memberships for sure. (For EastbayRep)
We appreciate any feedback you have and will pass it along to the appropriate personnel for evaluation.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

DMV's will be copped. These over the Lebron X colorways any day. Will get an ID too, that glow is crazy

so everyone gearing up for the KD V release...better be careful guys looks like there are fakes on the horizon and astonishingly, they appear to have made it to the front page of www.sneakerfiles.com!

see:

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2012/12/04/nike-kd-v-5-away-at-social-status/

this brings up a good point from me, as i never saw any to be honest but, does anyone happen to know if their were fakes of any of his other shoes before?
IMO the GS size looks better than the men's, the overall shape is better to me.  I've never felt this way about a shoe before, it's weird.

Back
Top Bottom