OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

dont know if this pic was posted off IG

I still don't know about these. Something about the always don't show detail of the shoe in general IMO

Shotym where are you on this one? cop or not? Dean? Rich? Where y'all at?

I'm feelin these a lot..December 8th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Nice i love the sleek look of these shoes.   I cant wait to see the crazy colorways there gonna come with for the V's.  

i'm glad the contrasting piece under the Swoosh from earlier samples is gone. Looks like it's just holes (vents) :nerd: in place of that.

Not going to lie but that watermelon cw is dope. Besides that though not really liking these kd Vs

Not a huge fan of the "hyperfuse" like higher cut, but I dig the simplicity and the swoosh placement. Like the contrasting lace loops with one color and more of another. I agree that the watermelon color is "unique" and likely will be had if not impossible to locate. To me its an improvement on the KD4 Mint/easter which I didn't cop myself but did grab for my son in 5y.

If I had to compare this shoe from what I have seen so far to another in the line I would say it reminds me in some ways of the 3. Not terribly unique or flashy on its own but will be great likely performance wise or improved on the 4- like the 3 was to the 2, and great in certain colorways.... See the KD3 Orioles, ********, etc...

I plan on tapering off ( say this darn near every year ) on bball shoes(kobes, brons, and KDs) quite a bit this year and into next but certain cws will likely have to be submitted to- including but not limited to the "watermelon-esque" as well as the 'linens". I am sure there will some banans ASG, Holiday, and Tribute CWs as well. I probably won' t be able to follow through on my "promise" to myself to stick with primarily old school trainers and such. BTW, all that will be on my feet for next few months are an occasional KD4(texas, away, entourage) and Trainer 1 Cholors(my first love). Hopefully the KD5 squeaks into the rotation by xmas time.

Good to see most of you regulars in here once again- Brandon, Dean, Will, ReppinVA, etc.. sure I missed someone. See you all in the coming months in here as releases approach. May be a good time to start an informal "club/team" and go the Twitter route since I am not Facebook cool/eligible.:smh:

Not a huge fan of the "hyperfuse" like higher cut, but I dig the simplicity and the swoosh placement. Like the contrasting lace loops with one color and more of another. I agree that the watermelon color is "unique" and likely will be had if not impossible to locate. To me its an improvement on the KD4 Mint/easter which I didn't cop myself but did grab for my son in 5y.
If I had to compare this shoe from what I have seen so far to another in the line I would say it reminds me in some ways of the 3. Not terribly unique or flashy on its own but will be great likely performance wise or improved on the 4- like the 3 was to the 2, and great in certain colorways.... See the KD3 Orioles, ********, etc...
I plan on tapering off ( say this darn near every year ) on bball shoes(kobes, brons, and KDs) quite a bit this year and into next but certain cws will likely have to be submitted to- including but not limited to the "watermelon-esque" as well as the 'linens". I am sure there will some banans ASG, Holiday, and Tribute CWs as well. I probably won' t be able to follow through on my "promise" to myself to stick with primarily old school trainers and such. BTW, all that will be on my feet for next few months are an occasional KD4(texas, away, entourage) and Trainer 1 Cholors(my first love). Hopefully the KD5 squeaks into the rotation by xmas time.
Good to see most of you regulars in here once again- Brandon, Dean, Will, ReppinVA, etc.. sure I missed someone. See you all in the coming months in here as releases approach. May be a good time to start an informal "club/team" and go the Twitter route since I am not Facebook cool/eligible.:smh:

Need to start a club or something for that...

a Marty McFly (grey/white/light blue with GITD sole) colorway would be FIRE on these imo...somebody throw a PS together

It's looking like ill be grabbing as many as these as I did with the iv :pimp:

A mcfly color way would be crazy like infam0us said

a Marty McFly (grey/white/light blue with GITD sole) colorway would be FIRE on these imo...somebody throw a PS together
I think there is one a few pages back.

I'm lovin these!!! Can't wait til 12/8, four days before my birthday....... :D

liking the new pics, im all over them. i know LEO's got some stuff in store for us. so im already hyped.

and Jay better than the 4's already? hmmmmmm lol

So Nike brings out the Elite KD after the price increase, makes sense :rolleyes

I'm not too crazy about the Aways since it has too much blue for me personally love the overall simple design though. Would like to see the Olive/orange "undfted" cw again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom