OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I like the Homes more than the Aways at this point. There is potential here. Let's see what kind of colors they give us.

I'm straight on those Homes. Look like some JC Penney Outlet exclusives. White shoes just don't do it for the kid. 

Lol @ Russy Westbrook tho, thought he was going to Adidas?lol

Not sure if anyone caught the twitter exchange between KD and JR Smith, but KD said he's going back to lows for the playoffs :nerd:

I knew it. Will it have a strap though :nerd:

IV lovers rejoice. Gives you guys time to save up the bread ha

Last edited:
Those Superfly´s Russ is wearing are a beast in performance. Glad to see dude in them and not some Crazy Lights, rollin his ankle the way Rus plays. Kinda blown at the fact KD is going low for the Playoffs. I think he should play til next season in the same model at least. Or just started this season with the lows and wear them til next season. Just dont see a sturdy shoe being low with air in the rear..maybe a mid or somethin..but if he talkin as low as the 4´s..he better go with encapsulated air. You come down on the outside of your heel in a visible air low shoe..its a wrap.. A high at least gives some kinda support ..phylon gives in the heel..but air just collapses.

Last edited:

From this view i can see where people think thet are plain..but i still think it looks smooth this way..hell the KD1 was too plain for most too..but i still rocked the hell out of them :smokin

Last edited:
These are extremely plain/basic. This should be no surprise for people that have followed KDs since his rookie year.

The Thunder's blue and orange colors don't mix well overall for a mass-produced sneaker.

The GR KD's should all have either blue or orange accents but not both.

kinda plain, but clean. I hope more white based OKC CWs are made for retail. white with an orange midsole/heel counter and blue and black highlights would look sick. Hopefully these are given good nikeID options

lol the bottom of the homes are dope, but not a fan of the homes..

and yo anyone notice how the hypebeast aren't in the thread anymore?

i know its because a hypebeast shoe hasn't drop. but i know yall notice this

They look kinda smooth-plain to me. i likes..like the aways more..and i did notice aint really no hype-beasts over here (yet)

these were plain too..but still looked good.

Last edited:
Love the homes...not a fan of the aways right now. Gotta see them in person, but loving the design...nice & simple!

-Pete

Back
Top Bottom