OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

^^ i can't even lie, i'm won't be getting the dmv's, but every time somebody posts more pics like these, i start to wonder if i'm tripping.
nerd.gif
 93TilInfinity, if you have a serious addiction to kicks like just about everyone here on NT, do yourself a favor and just buy your size on the 15th. You cant lose with the price and when you hold them in your hand up close, you'll realize that you are indeed trippin. 

93TilInfinity, if you have a serious addiction to kicks like just about everyone here on NT, do yourself a favor and just buy your size on the 15th. You cant lose with the price and when you hold them in your hand up close, you'll realize that you are indeed trippin. 
laugh.gif
  yeah you may be right my dude. i'll wait for more pics to roll in before i make my final judgement. KD is my dude and i'm from the area so i reeeeaallyy wanna like these.

they're growing on me.

Silvers and Creamsicles are nice. Remember when images first dropped and liking that silver pair. Actual image just reinforced it. Simple and clean cw

DMV's, Christmas/Video games will both be copped! I wasn't too sure of the KD V at first back when this thread first started and all we had were concept pictures. Like I said, I would wait until we got actual pics and now I am not disappointed at all. Still on the fence about the aways though and I know I'll be passing on the Energies. I probably won't ball out and buy every new pair I can get a hand on with the V's like I did with the IV's though. But we shall see 
smokin.gif

those are all iDs. The person posted that thought he got something exclusive to show off :lol: at least that's what i think he's doing by not saying they are iDs. Either way that's funny >D

The Silver/gold/black are supposed to come out spring 2013..the rest i think are id´s.

The midsole is different but the color fits the description.

Last edited:
If that silver/gold pair isn't an ID I'm all over them.  DMVs, Aways, Yellows, and those.  Haven't heard anything on those Yellows beyond those pics a few pages back.  Hope they're actually dropping.

Who went to HOH Harlem to see Durant and Chang talk about the KD V? I would have made the trip if I didn't have so much school work to do. One week left in the semester and its going to be hell.

I REALLY hope DMVs are GR, but I'm losing hope. I was at the House of Hoops (Dadeland Mall) yesterday and asked an employee about the DMV's. He said that they only have 6 pairs, and when i asked him if they were doing a raffle, he said yeah, but "the same people win all the time" smh 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom