OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Does anyone know the reason why some KD V's have the swoosh raised and some are a sticker.. The Xmas's are sticker vs DMV, Energies raised.. ?  They are all the same line of shoe so I would think the product would be the same except the CW..

The print on the X'mas are lasered/printed on whatever so i guess it's easy to do the same with the swoosh.

So happy that mainly everyone that wants their pairs are getting them because last year, kds were nearly impossible to buy in stores n especially online for ppl smh. Good job nike, yall got the quantities right lol

These are my iDs. Since Lebron has this colorway(my iDs were inspired by the Lavas) and a few of Nike basketball shoes has this color combo, I'm surprised they don't release this colorway. How many would cop these if they came out?
8315037101_f16228bbab.jpg

I dig those. My kids' team I coach - their colors are black/orange/grey so I'd be all over em. Well done

Raffle for non-hyped released like Prizms and Energies creates unwarranted hype.

Footlocker got me nerf(v)ed about it but - its their business. It's up to them how they Run It. Chris Brown.

"Cuz if ya MANS! Is on the floor, but if he ain't... then he's all mines!!!"

EXACTLY MY SENTIMENTS..... :smh: :x :smh:

all good though. that was really what I needed pre-New Year's Eve to get things started right- priceless :tongue:

Got the Energies today for 84.21,best day ever no line or hype then I get home and I notice this!
Can this be fix or do I have to return this shoe?

Is everyone's splatter design on the swooshes different kinda like Jordan 7 tongues are all different

These Nerfs/Energies/Weatherman whatever look like crap! They look terrible in person. DMV's are kinda nice tho. What's the inspiration behind the Energies? Looks like weather print...no?

These are my iDs. Since Lebron has this colorway(my iDs were inspired by the Lavas) and a few of Nike basketball shoes has this color combo, I'm surprised they don't release this colorway. How many would cop these if they came out?
8315037101_f16228bbab.jpg

nicely done!

Back
Top Bottom