OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

It's so funny.....
If you go to page 1 of this thread, this shoe was the biggest disappointment of 2012.
Meh.....
Not very appealing.....
Butt-cheek.....
Horrendous.....
Looks like crap.....
Plain.....
Ugly......
Terrible compared to the IVs......
Atrocious.....
tumblr_luc3u0nIq81qen75u.gif

How opinions have changed in a month or so. NT is straight comedy. :rofl:

It was bound to happen. I don't even pay attention to comments when a new sig leaks early anymore

The birch CW is better than the homes IMO. I don't really do mostly white kicks.

Last edited:
i've been rocking my pair of KD V Energy for the past few days to break them for hoops. I have to say, they are pretty comfortable but my complaint is about the stitching of the tongue in the right shoe.

Any one else bothered by the stitching?

Last edited:
Just came back from seeing the Energy's. Pictures make them look better than they really are in person. I'll stick to my DMV's and Xmas.

Thank you to the one who posted the NBA store link on release day. Managed to cop 2 pairs for 204 shipped after the 15% off. With ebates also and no tax 
happy.gif

correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the team orange used on the sock liner? And wouldn't that mean that it is actually a gum sole? just a thought

nah, its not a matter of words. its NOT a "gum" sole in any way, plain and simple. does the coloring look similar to a gum sole? yes. but an actual gum style sole is more brown and has an "opaque"ness to it and from those pics, that sole is neither...

This thread moved a whole lot over nothing. Bunch of dudes typing really large and making noise about what? :smh:

im not really to hyped about the january 5th releases,  the dmv, xmas and energies were the main ones i wanted , ill keep my eye out on some other cw. hopefully they come out with a dope bhm, easter ,. yes i said easter , i copped the kd iv easter and they are mad clean and still turn heads , other than that ill try and cop the asg kd v, if not i hope they make an asg dunk like last year!

im not really to hyped about the january 5th releases,  the dmv, xmas and energies were the main ones i wanted , ill keep my eye out on some other cw. hopefully they come out with a dope bhm, easter ,. yes i said easter , i copped the kd iv easter and they are mad clean and still turn heads , other than that ill try and cop the asg kd v, if not i hope they make an asg dunk like last year!

January 5th releases are nice..very simple..and they're made for basketball team jerseys..I'm lookin to cop the Black/Green and Black/Orange..but I may wait a little while..they won't fly off shelves in my area cause there are no teams with those colors :D

not my picture, so credit to the dude who put it up on our local fb group, but heres the lace swap that some people were asking for:

not bad, but i think in real life the energy laces are a bit too green for the more volt-lookin' dmv's

Looks clean....

Back
Top Bottom