OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I am assuming first week of February they will have a release date for the kd v . Pretty sure they will be a qs not gr . That's the next kd v I want .

idk, ive seen a lot of posts online using that tag.. what should i call them so i can edit my post
they are called the kd v energy . Eastbay rep told me kd v splatter but these were no where near last year's nerf . More splattered paint look. EBay has a kd v nerf custom for some outrageous price . But no matter any nickname given the shoe sells and we know what shoe everyone is talking about

Since the away release it seems kd v is headed in a different direction than the iv . Would be nice to see a aunt pearl edition and maybe more holiday cw . I.e. saint Patricks day . Cinco de mayo . Imo would be nice

What apparel was released for kd v energy? . Colors are almost but not same . I wish they would release a nerf cw for kd v.

I was kinda iffy on the energies, but I went ahead and bought a pair on release day. They have really grown on me though and I love them!

I would like to see them use the whole shoe . Mix it up .its a artist dream with the canvas on the kd v . So much space to mix or make somethin crazy

Back
Top Bottom