OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

picked mine up today they're fire.

@infamous... congrats to u sir... I am a manager at Finishline and know how OUR systems work... was also hired at Champs as a key holder, straight from day 1... but this argument is pointless... just hope I can cop

Not a fan of the KDV but saw the BHM in person today and I must say they look good. Whoever buys will not be disappointed.

I seen on eBay Bhm in gs sizes . Going to mall Friday . Stopping at ftl. Finishline. Champs and hoh . I will find info out

Can I get an opinion on how hard it is going to be to get the BHMs? Thank you much in advance.

Can I get an opinion on how hard it is going to be to get the BHMs? Thank you much in advance.
You need to give us more info. If you live in or near a major city, maybe easy. If you are super quick online, probably easy. If you are lucky, pretty easy. 

Nikes reasoning for $2o hike. As long as its just this shoe, Im fine

This year’s Nike Black History Month product collection honors three elite athletes who embody a bold and progressive spirit, both in athletics and social stewardship. Superstars Kevin Durant, Serena Williams and Didier Drogba inspired the 2013 “Be Bold, Be True” mantra and a monumental set of products. This BHM line features a bold repeat pattern, including hand-drawn icons symbolic of the causes each athlete is committed to outside of sports. And in keeping with a tradition of honoring this holiday by giving back to organizations that work to inspire youth, Nike, Inc. will make a financial contribution to Big Brothers Big Sisters of America. All BHM footwear and apparel will be available at Nike.com and select retailers beginning January 26.

@jc1992 I live no where near a big city. i live in Montana and there is jack squat here. My only option is online..I got the Xmases from Eastbay, but i've never really tried on NDC..

@jc1992 I live no where near a big city. i live in Montana and there is jack squat here. My only option is online..I got the Xmases from Eastbay, but i've never really tried on NDC..
Will be pretty difficult then. Looks like your only bet is NDC or eBay. Some people are good with NDC others always crash

Last edited:
Are any footlockers, champs or finish lines getting these or straight NDC and NT? I have never done the NDC thing... any suggestions?

Copped the homes today and I must say DO NOT PASS ON THESE! They are fire and I fully believe in 5 years people will be wishing they copped these over the energies, Xmas, DMV's (all of which I own) and the BHM's which I want.

A side story on the pickup, the HOH didn't have a 13 so I went to the FNL at park meadows mall in CO, AVOID this place if you are a CO head. The manager told me I couldn't use a coupon (I would of been fine with this on it's own) because they are LIMITED!!! I threw the box down said Keep 'em and walked off, he's such a buster and It was priceless to see his face. Went 20 minutes away to the FTA and copped with the BDAY coupon, as always they were great and I'm glad I gave them my business. (also found Kobe and kd socks)

^^^ yeah, saw that- I am hoping they aren't too difficult to track down. Something tells me I will have an easier time grabbing my son's than my pair though. At least one of us will have em. At this stage I would be happy with either a kobe or a durant BHM

Back
Top Bottom