OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

this... cw is 100% weak sauce

no patterns or anything... this is like the team joints that dropped ... I'll catch them in the discount bin

All the reasons I like them. I'd like a logo on them but I like the simplicity.

None of the previous Texas models were real spectacular, that's what I like about them.

man who you kidding im about to goto a rave .. and get silly in my kd v hahahaha.. :lol: , naw real talk .. i like the feature. the cw with the gradient is what set this shoe apart from the fruity pebble brons and the cheese pizza kobes , kd v kept it simple and killed it

:lol:

Fruity pebble brons. lmao

Last edited:
so we all sneakerheads in this forum, im sure most of ya have hundreds of shoes , im trying to get mine up asap but i fell in love with tattoos as i did with sneakers.. --INK LIFE!!!!!!!!! 
nthat.gif
 and got a bunch of ink .. gimme like 5 years ill get up at your guys level .trynna get like SHO3tym , and illest35. haha , but i need to find out release date for aunt pearls ASAP, before i attempt to finish my sleeve..

Last edited:
so we all sneakerheads in this forum, im sure most of ya have hundreds of shoes , im trying to get mine up asap but i fell in love with tattoos as i did with sneakers.. --INK LIFE!!!!!!!!! :nthat:  and got a bunch of ink .. gimme like 5 years ill get up at your guys level .trynna get like SHO3tym , and illest35. haha , but i need to find out release date for aunt pearls ASAP, before i attempt to finish my sleeve..

>D

Do the All Star jerseys drop in price after the weekend? I really wanna cop a KD and Bron one, but I ain't bout to spend $100 or near that on a jersey lol.

i know a couple pages back someone was asking what you would wear with the kd v .. well there are sneakertee shops that have gear.. might not be dope to most but there are tons of them .. like bobbyfresh, 8and9 , and this ^^^ was from Sneakerthreads..

All the reasons I like them. I'd like a logo on them but I like the simplicity.

None of the previous Texas models were real spectacular, that's what I like about them.
why not just make them with the ID??

to each his own... do you

this is the dopest tee that matches the KDs imo. Bobby Fresh's stuff is sooo corny to me
i was going to buy that shirt .. than called back and they sold out :/ .. i copped 2 shirts that were decent of 8and9, nothing to loud , just to match dmv and xmas.. i need a plug on the kd allstar socks .. resellers are taking off with the prices .

there needs to be more on feet pics!! i got a question, is the zoom bag supposed to be a little bit in front of the ball of my forefoot? it's like i need to jab or run on my toes to feel it. 

Last edited:
^^^ Dre, u still havent copped the ice blues? Whatcha waiting on my dude?

Last edited:
since I got ASGs on the way, I'll prob cop Birches this week. still looking for BHMs for a good price. my store is gonna get the Easters so I'm good to go on those :smokin

What I REALLY wanna know is why didn't Nike release shorts with the same patterns as these Elite socks?!

I would've definitely copped the Kobe and KD ones. Maybe they'll be dropping soon? I sure hope so.

since I got ASGs on the way, I'll prob cop Birches this week. still looking for BHMs for a good price. my store is gonna get the Easters so I'm good to go on those :smokin

What are the Easters? Those teal ones in the pic with the all red ones?

Last edited:
ha dude has to go to a rave or a place where a blacklight is present...this is what you can get in everyday real life with brons especially at night with no special lights needed!

LL

Back
Top Bottom