OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Yeah, I hear ya, the AS are sweet and my boy would love em, but IMO, the silhouette of this shoe suffers dramatically when put in PS , even GS form. My oldest has the BHMs, and they are solid, but they aren't quite the same as the adult version. The PS version is pretty week and doesn't effectively capture much of the detail. The colors are same obviously but the little things make a difference. My oldest has BHMs which he wears now, and DMVs in waiting, but I think he probably will stick with Lebrons or Kobes thereafter. Says he likes his lebron 9s the best for ball. Just my .02. Keep it coming DreD
yea i hate how they did the ps and gs for kd v .. looks cheap, dumbed it down alot.. but dude he loves em , got em the dmv and the black and poison green cw.. might scoop him up the hulks to match mine.. suppose to be here tomorrow
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Anyone who got the ASGs or any KD V and rock them casually, could you post a pic? I personally am going to use them for basketball purposes but I was just wondering how they look worn casually. No one here where I live even has them and its even rare to see jordans rocked here unless I go to the college campus. Anyway I was just wondering how they looked because Im sold on them being a casual shoe. Thanks in advance

Oh and before anyone tries to give me grief, ultimately I make my own decision on what I wear and how, Im simply just curious
Wore the DMV's yesterday

no it doesnt. the line has been great and produced some good c/w's. now some regular cws havent been as good as years past but the line this year has been good. You dont need an over hyped c/w to sell a shoe.
maybe it does! after all if he buying the shoe he can say what he want to see. why is your opinion on what colorways should drop more important anyway? in my and alot of folks opinion, the shoe is lacking an explosive cw!(except the xmas and dmv) some of us want more than they are giving us, thats all.

I understand you ask this because we're sneakers heads, but like homie on top said "think for yourself". You have to decide if that's a good deal. Ask yourself, what sneaker would I rather have? Stop thinking in terms of value. Think in terms of what do you rather have to wear.
clearly you missing the point homie...im asking for an opinion..doesnt mean ima do what someone says here...nobody is looking at anything for value...just strictly if its worth it...

Saw the Easters and Hulks in person today (both kids sizes) but its looking like AP and done for me as far as new V colorways... still need a pair of DMVs. Richards had one in my size but I figured it was a return so I passed.

so much heat for ppl's opinions lol.. , i think kd v has done well so far, i copped the 6 i wanted so far, and with easters, ap and n7 pics , made me want those 3 as well. if they make something like a weatherman and a nerf so be it.. but i cant say the kd v hasn't impressed me ..from the dmv to the gradient effect, even to the laces of the xmas and energies., well done!
nthat.gif
(just my opinion) lol.

Last edited:
I use my two pairs, the Xmas and energies/splatters for casual use only. I play in a pair of hyperdunks. Not that I don't think that the KD's would make a great shoe to play in, I just bought my pairs with casual wear in mind and know that the swoosh and toe box would get trashed fast playing.

my knees wont let me play like i used to, so just about every pair i get is for casual wear. When i do play i just use some old beaters. Usually the dudes around my way that try to play with the latest kicks cant play worth a lick, they just dress like wannabe pros.(sleeves, headbands, elite socks)...you know overkill.

my knees wont let me play like i used to, so just about every pair i get is for casual wear. When i do play i just use some old beaters. Usually the dudes around my way that try to play with the latest kicks cant play worth a lick, they just dress like wannabe pros.(sleeves, headbands, elite socks)...you know overkill.

i just ball in my flashy shoes mango 9 lebron but i cant play worth a lick :smh:, i lost my shot completely which makes it worse when i been playing lately

If I'm picking teams I'm going with the guy in the KD ASG, elites, headband shooting sleeve, wetf, over the kid wearing running shoes everyday

clearly you missing the point homie...im asking for an opinion..doesnt mean ima do what someone says here...nobody is looking at anything for value...just strictly if its worth it...

Ok no problem. By the way You never indicated which KD all stars.

If I'm picking teams I'm going with the guy in the KD ASG, elites, headband shooting sleeve, wetf, over the kid wearing running shoes everyday
nah dude in the asg kd gonna care so much bout messing em up that he's useless, plus he gonna take all the shots...the overkill players are usually like that. he wore all that gear to fool you into thinking he can play! Id rather pick the one that can actually play!

Back
Top Bottom