OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

all the colors but texas and TB colors are good this year.
I actually love the Texas and the green TB. I know they're plain, but I think they're well executed.

1. Aunt Pearl
2. ASG
3. Texas

Also, I hate that none of the elite colorways are doing it for me. Makes me even more upset they didn't release elite IVs. But Sho3tym's pictures of the lunar forces have me thinking cop :smokin

Here's pics of the OKC Home version of the elites

Last edited:
The N7s aren't going to be limited at all. Check your local outlet stores. The release is going to be like last year, but expect much more quantities allocated to the outlets.

The N7s aren't going to be limited at all. Check your local outlet stores. The release is going to be like last year, but expect much more quantities allocated to the outlets.
don't forget about hoh and eastbay. Not all are goin to outlets.

Last edited:
ehhh idk i dont think the Texas cw is bad its just toned down from what we got for the Texas IVs...a couple of the TBs are decent too imo

i personally dont like any TB shoes. they arnt bad or ugly but they just dont do it for me.

texas was too plain for me to like. could have been a lot better.

Color ways for the elites just look off except for those sprite looking joints. Hopefully the black white and gold color is on point...

I'm disappointed with the Easters. I think they will be my first kd's that I regret buying. The upper looks like a shiny cheap blanket. I will beat em up playing ball in them.

Where my California people's? Just booked my hotel I'm off to universal studios Hollywood. Looking forward to checking out some good spots for sneakers and gear.

Who's gonna get that scoring title?! KD Melo match up tomorrow!
I'm biased of course but imma say KD! Scott Brooks has got to come up with a better plan than these past clown coaches who have been letting melo drop 40+ on them. Thunder are more defensive minded so Im hoping we can keep Melo under 30 lol. On another note these KD elites hurt my eyes. Can't wait for the N7s to drop next week. 

Back
Top Bottom