OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Nice look,  they have the OKC Away, Texas, and the Birch. Almost tempted to pull the trigger on the Birch.
Me too. I was about to pull the trigger on the Texas, but I'm holding out for a chance at the N7's.  Well see if I regret this decision by Saturday afternoon.

Last year my outlet had tons of pairs, most of which sat, and they ended up taking phone orders after a few days. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to pass, but I bet there will still be pairs to be had out there for awhile.

I think the KDV elite is real clean, but that box price! 
nerd.gif

Hope some of y'all got in on this NDC restock.  Big bunch of good stuff popped up.

I was shooting for the Corks :X
Yeah man sorry you didnt get your Corks :/ I went for the 11s and then Chi 1s but they didnt have my size in the 1s and the 11s were in others carts.  Scrolled down just for the heck of it and saw the ASGs and my size was there. Hopefully I'm able to grab the N7s this weekend too to end this week off on a really high note 
happy.gif

Yeah man sorry you didnt get your Corks :/ I went for the 11s and then Chi 1s but they didnt have my size in the 1s and the 11s were in others carts.  Scrolled down just for the heck of it and saw the ASGs and my size was there. Hopefully I'm able to grab the N7s this weekend too to end this week off on a really high note 
happy.gif
It was probably better for my wallet that I missed the Corks anyway, lol.

It was probably better for my wallet that I missed the Corks anyway, lol.
laugh.gif
 yeah i had to think for a few seconds too with N7s this weekend and Grapes coming up in a few weeks but after all this time of wanting em i couldnt pass at retail and regret not buying em

I was literally in there within the first 10 seconds and wasn't able to grab a pair of AP's so dissappointing

Sneakersteal just tweeted this:

I don't think anybody Gould be stressed about copping these between online and outlets.

Back
Top Bottom