OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I just meant today. They only had one wtkd order and one grape order. But these would have gone in my display case. No resell here.
I was planning on grabbing the wtkd if they dropped up here in Minnesota, just to add to the collection. I knew they weren't so I didn't get my hopes up for them. I'm sure they will be on ebay sunday for around $300-400 lol .

I just meant today. They only had one wtkd order and one grape order. But these would have gone in my display case. No resell here.
I was planning on grabbing the wtkd if they dropped up here in Minnesota, just to add to the collection. I knew they weren't so I didn't get my hopes up for them. I'm sure they will be on ebay sunday for around $300-400 lol .
I swear these could hit 2k just because of the numbers on these. The way it sounds theres less than 500 worldwide. And bigger sizes only go up in price for shoes like these.

I won for dc [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]
picture?
embarassed.gif

wish it was 8-10 though, would make work easier. people grabbing WTMVP's at Chicago are about as lucky as you can get. cats out of the bag now, saw a line when i drove home from class tonight.

All of these clowns hated the KD V, now a limited c/w releases, and they have to have it, so they can flip it. Man, if you have to resell items, I mean literally take away one consumers ability to purchase some, so you can then turn around and feed on their desire for said product, that tells me you lack a moral compass. **** is disgusting.

Once again, I know, I know. I'm hating...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom