OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Nice little colection. 

Hulks are probably one of the more slept on V's. They're slowly becoming my favorite

I love the Hulks, but, it seems nearly everybody with the slightest bit of shoe game in my area has them, I'd feel too much like everyone else.  Maybe that's just my pride getting the better of me haha.

I love the Hulks, but, it seems nearly everybody with the slightest bit of shoe game in my area has them, I'd feel too much like everyone else.  Maybe that's just my pride getting the better of me haha.
It does seem like everyone has them, but that just means you need to get creative with your lace swaps and/or fits. I swapped in some volt laces and it really makes the shoe pop. Folks around here keep everything factory, so it's easy for me to stand out.

Actually rockin my kd v gamma rays today for my sons bday . Copped his pair so he can rock em on his bday

Last edited:

Just went to the outlet here in Houston off of 45 south. Found these sitting on the shelves. Only have sizes 9 and below now, but nike factory stores like those in Allen, TX and San Marcos, TX have other sizes. They do phone orders. Sorry if this violates any rules.

Just went to the outlet here in Houston off of 45 south. Found these sitting on the shelves. Only have sizes 9 and below now, but nike factory stores like those in Allen, TX and San Marcos, TX have other sizes. They do phone orders. Sorry if this violates any rules.

How much?

hey real quick question everyone. nike outlets wouldn't sell fakes correct? also, fake kd v christmases wouldn't have the durant gamer insole right? please let me know everyone, i'm tryin to get a pair on the low

hey real quick question everyone. nike outlets wouldn't sell fakes correct? also, fake kd v christmases wouldn't have the durant gamer insole right? please let me know everyone, i'm tryin to get a pair on the low
Nike outletswould never sell fakes. And a fake pair might have right insole.

Unless something crazy dumb happened where an associate received a fake as a return, I doubt any nike outlet would have fakes.

Unless something crazy dumb happened where an associate received a fake as a return, I doubt any nike outlet would have fakes.

Nike outletswould never sell fakes. And a fake pair might have right insole.

thanks guys. i just know the quality of the fakes is very good, and the soles just looked off to me. he said he bought them from the nike outlet, so i just figured i'd ask. ended up not getting them though cuz he said he wouldn't ship

Back
Top Bottom