::: Official Nike Zoom Kobe 7 iD - Launch Date 12/22/11 :::

Originally Posted by gentry187

Just pulled the trigger on a laker PDF. Not too fond of the ones releasing.

damn man you don't procrastinate. haha. in a couple weeks turned out to be 3 days!
pimp.gif

Can't wait to see what you cooked up.

those laces set those off gentry
pimp.gif

red tongue logos wouldn't look bad if you decided to paint them either.

Love the bruce lees, just sucks you gotta have the del sols to make them work that good.

I wonder how the BL would look with the fade option
nerd.gif
I like how you paint the part that was yellow to make it work with the black tongue. Those laces tops it off.

nice touch with the laces indeed on those BL's gentry!

how did you paint the yellow on the lower part by the lace holes black? I mean, what kind of paint did you use? Thanks.

I used a black fabric marker from michael's. I gave it three coats till it was the same shade of black.

those are nice ID's esp the homes. i like how he used the faded option and color blocking.

New to the iD thread gents. I've scrolled through old posts and feel discouraged already! LOL glue is a no-go especially flirting with $200 a pair. SMH. However the BL iD is dope. Much respect to Gentry.

smh... sorry for the double post. hanged up, thought didn't share my first one. anyway, i tried to change the laces of the BL hence the double post. 

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

what's the return policy for the nike id's? thanks.
dont like em, send em back. I think if unworn you have over a year to return.

sounds good. thanks s dubl. makes it easier to take the plunge and design a pair.

I like that chaos pair more micon111.

Back
Top Bottom