::: Official Nike Zoom Kobe 7 iD - Launch Date 12/22/11 :::

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by al3x89

pimp.gif

Like I told you yesterday... I'll pay the difference for the booties... or no iD for you... 
laugh.gif

okay-face.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

For the past couple of months, I been in contact with Nike. This time around, was recognized for my iDs and have a small interview today.

The Goal:

The goal is to one day work for Nike... Who doesn't? I'm going to attempt to take it further, and present all my iDs and show the feedback I get, to Nike. 
NikeiD is more than just a hobby to me, as some of you know (mainly the people that actually know me on here). I appreciate all the feed back I get here.

enough of that, tho...

NikeTalk is where its at!!!
Hope you get a job deciding shoes/options for NikeID...Your ID's are always fire bro. I often go to the flickr for ID inspirations.

Congrats!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It went beautiful overall
pimp.gif

Interview was about a half an hour long.
The lady who interviewed me told me they, "NikeiD", thought Never Wear Them was a photographer that took pictures of shoes. They had no idea that those were all my shoes. Lol. They were impressed.
I'd like to go more in depth with my interview but prefer to not put that out there.

& I'll be doing a feature with NikeiD, after the holidays. They want to start 2012 with me, but I'll just leave that alone for now until further info.

Back to the ZK7s! Oh... And I did request for 3M for the zk7. I been wanting this for a while.

Congrats my man..... 
Do I see PLM in your future?

Good Luck...

Thanks fellas.

& Rock, I had to google Nike PLM lol. But I do hope so. Would love to change some stuff up on NikeiD if I ever got the chance. Or at least a color coordinator.

If the options stay the way they are then I'm gonna have to be customizing these to the way I want them. These are some wack *** options.

congrats NWT...hope it all works out for you!!!

oh, and if you wouldn't mind, ask them to release more Volt socks...$50 a pair on ebay is crazy!!!
laugh.gif

Congrats ED... never got to tell you on Niketalk... You deserve bigger and better things...

keep up the awesome work!

^surprised i never saw anyone make that CW in the 6 iD... real clean iD. 

Spoiler [+]
148hp9u.png

The options still remained the same.
30t6p3b.gif

I guess I'll have to work with what's given. ID is starting to act shady on sig options now.

Originally Posted by gentry187

I clicked on "buy it on NikeID" through FB and it's letting me check out now.
nerd.gif

gonna check it out... are we given more options?

edit: guess not. 

Back
Top Bottom