OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

new pics, thanks to bronhead on ISS
7yi6mus.jpg

8a2i9aa.jpg

Originally Posted by KobeKid24

^^ smh, they're just some pictures...your a no one too.
seriously why does it matter that he's from ISS, such childish crap really. Who cares who he is or who he is not, and who cares who I am orwho I am not, we're all here for the same exact reasons, to find out what's going on in the sneaker culture. kids these days smh. Kobe kid i'm nottrying to be someone, just trying to provide info. to people no matter the forum while giving credit to who i received pic or info. from.

how many models this time...... And are they at least releasing in the states?..... I hope nike doesnt pull out a stupid move with asia only!

^^ smh, they're just some pictures...your a no one too.

No need for that. All I said was, "who?" I just wanted to know who "bronhead on ISS" was, because maybe the pictures already showed upsomewhere else before my post and I didn't know about it. That's all... no beef.

edit

huge miscommunication on my part...sarteaga no hard feelings....i didnt care that hes on ISS

neverwearthem, there will probably be an Asia Exclusive colorway with these. I would like to say we should be getting the USA colorway of these but being thatthe Olympics are in Beijing they will be released there too. Other than that who knows what Nike has planned for this shoe as of now, all that can be said isthat there will be a Kid's and Mens size version, this wont have infants sizes.

edit

huge miscommunication on my part...sarteaga no hard feelings....i didnt care that hes on ISS
No problem guys...look this all i'll say to this. I'm not saying that he took them because he didn't, they are ndc pics but he was the onewho posted them first and from whom i got them from by way of him posting them on another forum, i'm one of those people who gives credit to where it'sdue, whether picture taker or whom or where i got them from, it's the simple. Lets keep it about the shoes, at the end of the day it's a pic of theAZKIII not seen before on here, and new info. and that's all that matters to me.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

edit

No problem guys...look this all i'll say to this. I'm not saying that he took them because he didn't, they are ndc pics but he was the one who posted them first and from whom i got them from by way of him posting them on another forum, i'm one of those people who gives credit to where it's due, whether picture taker or whom or where i got them from, it's the simple. Lets keep it about the shoes, at the end of the day it's a pic of the AZKIII not seen before on here, and new info. and that's all that matters to me.

Yeah I honestly didn't even know what ISS was... now I do, that's all I was asking about. And I really don't care about getting props. I agreeit's about the shoes, not who posts the pics or whatever.
One more thing, though... this is 318755-101. Not 318695-101 as mentioned on ISS.

February, caLiwestcoast1. He'll debut it like his other sigs. (AZK1 and AZKII) on X-Mas day, so who knows the possibility of it being pushed to Jan. ispossible, as it is to being pushed back if Nike seems fit.

LMAO!!!! they look better on someone's foot than on the pics...ahaa, i might scoop up a pair

These shoes are hard. I love how different they are and Im sure they will be great for ball like all the kobes are.

Originally Posted by shox2001

thank you KobeKid24
eek.gif

do you have the style number?

I don't have the style numbers, sorry.

ZKIII already on sale in china....doesnt surprise me ....SMH!!!

49_18730_40315e54d592513.jpg

info from kenlu.net and bbs.hoopchina.com/

Yeah they look real aggressive in that "in store" picture. Are they fake though? I just wish there was some more maize in thas shoe.

I hope they release this version of the black/maize it looks the best. I like the touch of grey and how its more fluid at the top of the shoe instead of thegooseneck looking
roll.gif
part.
6ntl4s7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom