OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Some of the people who have posted in this thread are so dull that I (almost) feel sorry for them.

swingshot wrote:

Some of the people who have posted in this thread are so dull that I (almost) feel sorry for them.

glasses.gif

On another note why must everytime kobe info or pics come out someone make another thread lets stop the clutter folks

Originally Posted by trunkz550

I was at Footlocker today and saw some new kobe shorts that match the new ZK3's. The shorts are black/maize/grey stiching and logos. These may be part of the ZK3 clothing line.
47b7cc27b3127cceb1344e69a15b00000025108ActWLNo1cuf
I think you're right. I also saw a shirt to match that too. Didn't really think that they are part of the ZK3 line when I saw them butthey match them and there are no more ZK2 coming out. But they're $40 even F&F $28. Kinda expensive for b-ball shorts but will get them when they havethem on sale.

Like SKA said Terrible and Hideous at the same time.

With my best Christian intentions I must say, "What the Hell is Nike thinking?" They must know they can rape "fanboys" into buying thiscrap.

Kobe hasn't even been wearing the Zk2, why is that?

Do they think he will wear these? The comfort and performance better be the best thing since blue jeans were invented.

This design actually has a lot of potential but it looks like unfinished product.

I'll be buying a pair for ball, no doubt.
Like Kobe, this shoe is definately hate it, or love it...

The sample pics from X-Kicks look so much better than the NDC version. I've seen the NDC version in person and the leather on the toe cap looks reallycheap and i absolutely hate that grey stripe on the midsole.

I for one, am glad that Nike IS pushing the envelope. These kind of remind me of the Air More Uptempo. Different, but in a good way. Im sure a lot of peopleare going to change their mind about this shoe.

Hey do yall know if the ebay seller kixpress is a legit seller? He always gets the new kobes b4 they come out and he'll probably have the 3's up a fewweeks to a month b4 they come out.

if the nike logo was on the medial side i think it would have looked a lot better...a jeweled one too. But i think this shoe is somewhat revolutionary. I meanseriously..one piece midsole and outsole and it looks mad comfy ( i know reebok made 3d ultralight but youll be slippn for days on that one).

btw whts up with these lame colorways? are they gonna id this?

now this is it!!!!! I am on these like white on rice. Now this over the all blk color way. That is what I am talking about. Now we will see this shoe talkedabout even more....

The comparison shot of those two shoes, really doesn't help the ZKIII's cause at all. If anything, it makes the ZKII's look that much moreattractive. Now the question should be, which came first?

Nike, stop playing!

i dont see how nike is pushing the envelope with these. The VC 1......now that was pushing the envelope in a good way...

Back
Top Bottom