OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

I like these.

4z0q78j.jpg

^Yeah I'd like to see some new sample colorways. Esp those that have white as the main color.

^^ Your post reads like it was written by a child in Kindergarten, so maybe you should cop a pair.

(You mean made BY a kid? "From a Kindergarten kid" means the kid secretes clay, and I don't know any kids who can produce clay from their bodies.Also, did you mean "look," because "looks like" means that the shoes themselves can look and they do so in a specific way. How is it youmanaged to make yourself look so bad trying to rag on the Kobe III? I'd hate to see your J posts.)

Oh, back to the shoe...

That MPLS colorway is SICK!! I can't believe the Lakers don't play in that all the time. Yellow and purple <<< gray and baby blue. For thosebay area head, it's like the Niners unis: They wore the throwback threads today and looked plain amazing (even though they played like $@#$). Why do theywear those maroon/burgundy ones with shaded numbers when the old red/white/gold ones are so on point?

Any new updates or pics? I'd like to see some detailed pics of the MPLS or another colorway.

It would take a lot for me to pick these up.

I'd only cop if it had stellar, and I mean "way up in the sky" type of performance, if I could get them for $60 or less and the colorway was goodenough to overcome the extreme design of the shoe. They do look really lightweight though, I like the concept based on the pics.

Alrite, the h*ll with what the look like for a second, how do they perform in comparison to the ZK 2's? Anyone have a review on them? Weight, anklesupport, traction?
I just copped a pair of the ZK2's and I can honestly say for me, it'll be difficult for another shoe to top it's on court performance.

Cant wait to see a white based color...I might cop. Those black/yellows arent bad either

Cant wait till yall see the other colorways...-__- I for one Im not copping the MPLS never liked that colorway I think Billy hoyle will review this soon

i dont like the curving slope on the front.
frown.gif

otherwise, i think itd be a decent looking shoe. but regardless, if these are nice on the court, copped.

Originally Posted by jomitm

i dont like the curving slope on the front.
frown.gif

otherwise, i think itd be a decent looking shoe. but regardless, if these are nice on the court, copped.

When your feet are in them the dont curve shoe is mad light forms to your foot and weight
pimp.gif

This is a shoe that is pushing Nike Basketball design and tech. People want something new, something different, something that pushes the envelope, well ladiesand gents. here it is.

Back
Top Bottom