OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Kinda disappointed in the design. I feel that it is a step back from the strengths
pimp.gif
....but imma still cop tho...

ZombieJesus12, great post. I read the whole thing and your perspective on the topic is very interesting. But can you really blame Nike for being so cautious?The rape, the alienating himself from his team? Now you can't really understand what Kobe thinks unless your Kobe, but demanding a trade and being the"Superstar" doesn't really help Nike market him the way they could. How do they know he won't back out of his contract like he did withAdidas? Another reason I think Nike is so cautious is because Kobe is such a love me or hate type player. Even before the whole rape scandal, you found a lotof haters right along with his beloved followers. Jordan (and so far Lebron) has always been loved and will always be loved. Even DWade I feel has a betterration of fans than haters. True, the three I just named have better marketing and more of the push than Kobe but I still think Kobe will never be accepted theway they are......

I want the MPLS colorway bad. I can't wait to see how these feel on the hardwood.

COOK # 45
get fit.

I will only cop the Kobe's if he goes to the Bull's
I will only cop if he's stays with the Lakers.
They are "different" (aka a nice way of saying Ugly) but if he's still a Laker then Im buying.

the only thing im not liking about this shoe right now is the colorway..........i really hope the black/maize colorway releases

I like them better than the 2's as far as looks. It's different... Well at least we know the performance will be firstclass.
smile.gif

shoes2shades is the spot for name brandshoes, (NIKE, AIR JORDAN)sunglasses, apparel and so much more!

Visit my new eBay storehere Shoes2Shades!

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

the only thing im not liking about this shoe right now is the colorway..........i really hope the black/maize colorway releases
I'm pretty sure they will. They have release maizes for ZK1 and ZK2. Black and maize is like the white red black colorway for Jordan.

b8835363e7aeb60f8be23e2136d2f1edd71e2e6.jpg

My try at a new color scheme

maybe if the toe and heel had that kinda "chameleon" type of material, i woulndt mind these
smile.gif

didnt like em at first, but they nice. they look like some good shoes to ball in. i might cop when they go on sell

ps. trade kobe to houston for t-mac = 2007/08 champs!

^^wait so the black/maize colorway is the 1st to release? So what about the black/grey/maize ones that we have all these new pics of. Or are those supposed tobe the "black/maize"?

Back
Top Bottom