OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gr3yFox23:Thanks for the vote of confidence haha

@royal flush1230:Yeah, I dunno if my boss will let me skip out on work.
Plus, Double time and a half!!

swooshallday wrote:
fakes? lol. i'm not sure if this video has been shared. but at least it gives us an better idea of this shoe from a video than a pic

defintely fakes.....

I am going to get the del sols and concords....not sure yet on any other cws I have seen...

Originally Posted by jdub562

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by never wear them

yeah. i just hope they do them right, not all sloppy.

and its better to order them asap cause of that Chinese Holiday in January or somethin' like that will cause a delay..

if there is pink.... you already know dude...
Kobeezy!

Disclaimer: Obviously this is a chopped pic and is not a CW or custom job.

Sneakernews posted your PS as a actual "Think Pink" cw for the VI, lol.

http://sneakernews.com/20...i-think-pink-sneak-peek/
i'm liking the black ps pair.....very yeezyesque

Originally Posted by never wear them

lol. it was actually a guy. ( i gotta stop calling everyone a broad, smh)
laugh.gif

Anytime I ask a woman a question they usually bring out that sheet that shows what there going to get.

When i saw Sneakernews have that "Think Pink" cw are their site I started to laugh. They need to take that off.

Del Sol's will be mine, going right to the courts in them. Didnt like the Concords in the first pics but they look good in those pics up there.

HOH will be getting these, they are on the manifest and I saw the actual shoe.

These will be copped, instantly.

Only question is, 2 pairs or 3?

i think 2 is a must... i wanted them for ball but i just might need another pair for casual...
and then another to keep ds for later.

Originally Posted by swooshallday

fakes? lol. i'm not sure if this video has been shared. but at least it gives us an better idea of this shoe from a video than a pic
these look fake to me, wrong box wrong insole

DLEE2703 yes it was cool meeting you this morning at Nike SM. See you at the Kobe release. LOL

Originally Posted by jca998

HOH will be getting these, they are on the manifest and I saw the actual shoe.

These will be copped, instantly.

Only question is, 2 pairs or 3?

It's good to see u also confirm it, because when I posted that HoH will get them 2 ppl hit me up saying I'm posting false info & asking IF I REALLY work for FTL smh, I really dont get it man we are here to help each other & give info or just try to tell ppl what you have been told & just be positive & yet you still have some ungrateful ppl who just feed off negative !%@ & just wanna start issue

^MONTEMEX3 I actually did but they did not seem to go well imo. The red on the logo is different than the red laces. I post the pics later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom