OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GZA73

Wore these to pick up the DB3
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

So much for most people thinking the VI's were ugly...let the hype begin

Seems to me like more people haved like these than not.

I'm just excited about having another all volt shoe in my collection.

OG laces 100%...loses the theme otherwise, IMO...trying to add more flair to that shoe is just taking away from what it is...

The Grinches are definitely dope. I agree, OG laces on those would be best.

I wonder if Nike is going to release Christmas T's to go with these.
Imagine a matching green shirt with Kobe doing the Grinch smile, with a Santa hat drooping down one side...

Doing a good job promoting your shoe site/blog.
laugh.gif

Grinches are nice for a collection. Not a color I would wear.

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Imagine a matching green shirt with Kobe doing the Grinch smile, with a Santa hat drooping down one side...

Mmmmmmmm wow that sounds like overkill. I mean to each his own but i wouldn't wear any other green with this shoe. A light colored shirt n jeans does the job aint trying to look like a clown just my opinion.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

Mmmmmmmm wow that sounds like overkill. I mean to each his own but i wouldn't wear any other green with this shoe. A light colored shirt n jeans does the job aint trying to look like a clown just my opinion.

I actually saw a black t-shirt at Nike SM today that matched it. It had a 24 snake design in neon. There was a pic here somewhere but yellow.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

So much for most people thinking the VI's were ugly...let the hype begin

Still here brah. I'm just not Nat Turner. 
laugh.gif
 I know certain people on here are liking these shoes for reasons other than the shoe but I just don't care that much.
I could never see myself wearing the Vado slime flus.

Dukes are the best CW I've seen. Still not that appealing to me 
ohwell.gif

I would like it if Nike made a shirt with a cartoon pic of the Grinch on the front.. Not Kobe though.

Plus, Idk if they could do the actual Grinch thing because of copyright issues.

Everyone shouldnt worry about the grinches i dont think its gonna be people lining up to buy lime green shoes. The xmas day kobe v's sat on shelves for months here in florida, they even sat in a couple of outlets in orlando.

Tell that to resellers. They'll buy anything to make a quick buck. Gonna go to a Footlocker to see if they receive the del sol yet.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Tell that to resellers. They'll buy anything to make a quick buck. Gonna go to a Footlocker to see if they receive the del sol yet.

Exactly, pathetic but true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom