OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gonzy95

Is there a typo on the first page for the chaos release date or are they really releasing this year?

my bad, should be wrong date
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by DFABIX

On to the VI's....
since Mugen is the only one that I know of who has actually worn the VI's to play ball in (the shoes intended purpose)...
I'm curious how he feels now about the shoes?....

I thought the V's were pretty damn close to perfect and couldn't imagine how they could improve the performance of the shoe without compromising the quality or life of the shoe....

Looking forward to playing in a pair soon......

Life's short ....find humor in yourself and others....
happy.gif

My stance hasnt changed the more I play in them. The traction is the only problem I have with these. I'm sure people are tired of hearing my opinion of them and I'm hoping someone else who has them early can chime in with a court review. My only thought is maybe since I got an early release, these have the Asia XDR sole which has better traction for outdoor ball but indoor traction suffers? I dont know? Anyone know how to tell for sure and is the XDR sole in fact not good for indoor ball?
I'm not 
smile.gif

Your cover pretty much every aspect of the shoes, you should start a ZKVI Review thread 

QFT!
My game is one that requires a hell of a lot of running around.....not so much "slashing" though....more like "trudging along"....
but I figure if the traction is a lil suspect, then I'll have to bring a broom with me to the gym...haha.
thanks for the recap and reup Mugz....

House of Hoops Tukwila doesn't know if they're getting Grinches in.

What's the point of having a HOH there?

Sweet skeets!!

^^^^^^^^

The hoh in beverly hills and lakewood dont know eihter.

what i did hear is that they should know by friday. 

Yeah its Fab- You Be Killen Em

I think I'll be wearing sweat pants and jeans with these to hide the swoosh a little. I think it's bigger than normal. Would've been better with an outline.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Does Eastbay Ray know if the clothes will be available on the 26th as well?
We're checking on that now and we'll reply when we have more info.

EastbayRep - Ryan

how come there is no info on the grinch colorway yet? i have mine from marquee but i need to double up on these for sure!! shouldnt we have some type of info or is it yet too soon?

I really feel the Kobe VI has the same exact problem of the Lebron VII, WHACK, boring colorways.  And I say this as an unabashed Kobe-honk, who owns 4 pairs of the Kobe Vs.
The Del Sols?  

kobe-vi-0.jpg

They are plain, black shoes with just hints of yellow.

Grinch's?

Better, because of the LOUD green on them, but still pretty much one color.

Look, I know Nike decided on going simple in the colors dept. because of the wild nature of the snakeskin.  However, I feel they sacrificed too much, and I'm holding out until some more inspired colorways emerge.  (Which they will.)

ps- Just as a reference, Look at all the different colors in the last two Kobe launch shoes.  The Carpe Diem IVs and Chaos Vs.

nike-zoom-kobe-iv-carpe-diem-now-available-1.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-5-chaos-joker-1.jpg

Originally Posted by rgotgame3

how come there is no info on the grinch colorway yet? i have mine from marquee but i need to double up on these for sure!! shouldnt we have some type of info or is it yet too soon?

i don't own any pairs just yet, but i do agree with you in regards to the release date info on these joints! i shoulda pulled the trigger when my size was up on marqueesole. smh now because of the trouble i might endure when i'm tryin to cop these kicks!

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Does Eastbay Ray know if the clothes will be available on the 26th as well?
We're checking on that now and we'll reply when we have more info.

EastbayRep - Ryan
I got word back that we are expecting new Kobe apparel in the beginning to middle of December.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by shox2001

Originally Posted by gonzy95

Is there a typo on the first page for the chaos release date or are they really releasing this year?

my bad, should be wrong date
tongue.gif
all good.  got me a little excited for a second though!

the official pix just make me want the blk/del-sol even more...
so nice~ shiny in the video too
cant wait to buy them on dec. 26th

Still want a pair of Kobe IV carpe diem sz10 badly... can't find one in a fair price...
sigh

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

I really feel the Kobe VI has the same exact problem of the Lebron VII, WHACK, boring colorways.  And I say this as an unabashed Kobe-honk, who owns 4 pairs of the Kobe Vs.
The Del Sols?  

kobe-vi-0.jpg

They are plain, black shoes with just hints of yellow.

Grinch's?

Better, because of the LOUD green on them, but still pretty much one color.

Look, I know Nike decided on going simple in the colors dept. because of the wild nature of the snakeskin.  However, I feel they sacrificed too much, and I'm holding out until some more inspired colorways emerge.  (Which they will.)
i feel you man on the del sols i do think this years is kinda plain from last, and the v's werent as good as the iv's but as far as future releases on this model i do feel we are in for some crazy stuff. nike knows what they are doing, just by looking at the shoe i think they can do a number of things such as having the scales a diff. color as the base, the return of gradiant style coloring, i would love to see some sort of fading out cw of this shoe. im sure there are plenty more of other crazy sh*t im not even thinking of but all in all this shoe will definitely be another classic just like the v's where. i know ima try to make the grinches my first pair of the vi's and definitely not the last!
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom