OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
IS THIS SHOE OUT YET!!!!

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF THE FIRST COLORWAY WAS AN ALL WHITE ONE!

I WANNA BALL IN 'EM ALREADY %#$@!

Originally Posted by never wear them

IS THIS SHOE OUT YET!!!!

Hell yea since the 4's dropped thats all I have been playing in is Kobe's

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by DFABIX

On to the VI's....
since Mugen is the only one that I know of who has actually worn the VI's to play ball in (the shoes intended purpose)...
I'm curious how he feels now about the shoes?....

I thought the V's were pretty damn close to perfect and couldn't imagine how they could improve the performance of the shoe without compromising the quality or life of the shoe....

Looking forward to playing in a pair soon......

Life's short ....find humor in yourself and others....
happy.gif

My stance hasnt changed the more I play in them. The traction is the only problem I have with these. I'm sure people are tired of hearing my opinion of them and I'm hoping someone else who has them early can chime in with a court review. My only thought is maybe since I got an early release, these have the Asia XDR sole which has better traction for outdoor ball but indoor traction suffers? I dont know? Anyone know how to tell for sure and is the XDR sole in fact not good for indoor ball?
I'm not 
smile.gif

Your cover pretty much every aspect of the shoes, you should start a ZKVI Review thread 

QFT!
My game is one that requires a hell of a lot of running around.....not so much "slashing" though....more like "trudging along"....
but I figure if the traction is a lil suspect, then I'll have to bring a broom with me to the gym...haha.
thanks for the recap and reup Mugz....
i guess the VI traction wont be a problem for me given i just stay at one side of the court the whole game and wait for the ball to trudge along to me.  hard to move a 280 lbs body you know

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

^^^^^^^^

The hoh in beverly hills and lakewood dont know eihter.

what i did hear is that they should know by friday. 
i thought someone from lakewood area said they went to their local hoh (HOH lakewood) would be the closest i presume and said they will have them.  not sure if the guy was speaking specifically that HOH but he said he went to his local HOH and his profile said he was from lakewood, so my sherlock holmes instincts leads me to think its LWHOH

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

IS THIS SHOE OUT YET!!!!

i played in the 2k4,k5, zk1 rare (outdoor only) ZK2 since the ZK4s, ZK3 not that much, outdoor yes. ZK4s ummm... not that much, casual mostly.
ZK5s.... should i even mention what I did not do in those?... I gave my girl that 12 Play while wearing 'em.

these 6s seem to be on the same path as the 5s, but with more flash to 'em.

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

^^^^^^^^

The hoh in beverly hills and lakewood dont know eihter.

what i did hear is that they should know by friday. 

Good looks...

I got chu on that sadie hawkins.

THA REAL A2THAMOS wrote:

never wear them wrote:

IS THIS SHOE OUT YET!!!!

i played in the 2k4,k5, zk1 rare (outdoor only) ZK2 since the ZK4s, ZK3 not that much, outdoor yes. ZK4s ummm... not that much, casual mostly.
ZK5s.... should i even mention what I did not do in those?... I gave my girl that 12 Play while wearing 'em.

these 6s seem to be on the same path as the 5s, but with more flash to 'em.

Hahahahaha have several pairs of the 2k4 & 5, balled in the ZK1 heavy, got the whole zk2 series never balled and sadly don't own a pair of zk3 shame on me....but I think OD'd on the 4's I cant remember what zk5s I have at home lol

All the ZK series are comfy and EXCELLENT for Bball ! ! !   Me personally, I have a special place for the II in my heart.  I think it's the most regular looking shoe but the way it feels on my feet.....I LOVE IT !!!!  The 2K4s could be one of the greatest as well.....the IIIs look really awesome and perform GREAT too....the ZKI for me is comfy and subtly performs the way u need.  The IVs are just plain cool.....they are soft on your feet and for me, once i 4got they were lows, pimp !!!!!  the Vs are like the IVs but a little better in ways and maybe not better in others.....bring on these VIs !!!!!  the best thing about the ZK shoes though...is the 1,000,000 NT members ID designs....yay-yay!!!!

COOK # 45
get fit.

i enjoy playing in them more than anything. i like the look of this 6 tho. real nice.

my view on the 5s and the 6s goes like this. i assume the performace is gonna be better with that one piece phylon midsole. its the same zoom set up. cant get any better than fore/heel.

5s =
3953153731_69969246fb_z.jpg

6s=
4787101633_48c7c3aaf3_z.jpg

(looks wise)

How can you compare the Del Sol VI to the Carpe Diem IV and Chaos V? Del Sol VI is pretty consistent with the rest of the series.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

W t f theres a HoH in Lakewood? Thought the one in the Beverly center was it for LA
Seriously... This was news to me too.  They really laid low on the announcement of the opening.

Originally Posted by abstractability

W t f theres a HoH in Lakewood? Thought the one in the Beverly center was it for LA
Seriously... This was news to me too.  They really laid low on the announcement of the opening.

Dude right after i read that i tried looking it up on the internet. I couldn't find it. Is this hoh like an oasis of shoes lol

HOH at Lakewood mall is small. Its in the back of the Footlocker and the Footlocker itself isn't as big as the closed World Footlocker there which was huge. The Beverly Center HOH is the majority of the Footlocker while Lakewood's is like 1/3 of its store.

I was told that theres an army fatigue Kobe VIs... they would let him take a picture of it, but he said that shoe is NIIIIICE... so I'm waiting for somebody to post the Army Fatigue Kobe VIs

Originally Posted by abstractability

LOL it opened Nov. 17th right before the LeBron South Beach release. I like cuz it's closer for me than Bev Ctr.

i enjoy playing in them more than anything. i like the look of this 6 tho. real nice.

my view on the 5s and the 6s goes like this. i assume the performace is gonna be better with that one piece phylon midsole. its the same zoom set up. cant get any better than fore/heel.

5s =

6s=
4787101633_48c7c3aaf3_z.jpg

(looks wise)
EXACTLY!!!
They both are real nice shoes!!! 
pimp.gif

5s =

6s=
pile%20of%20garbage.jpg

(looks wise)

FIXED

good luck with the Grinch hunts guys~

i will leave my portion to you guys

not a fan of green color, except trees, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back