OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by abstractability

Can't wait.. Only about two weeks left!

Playing with the ID is makin me want these more and more! The 26th cant get here soon enough....Hey Eastbay rep will Eastbay be getting the Grinchs?

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Playing with the ID is makin me want these more and more! The 26th cant get here soon enough....Hey Eastbay rep will Eastbay be getting the Grinchs?

Last time he said they weren't on their list unfortunately.  Maybe we'll get some updated good news but I'm thinking it's going to be a limited Niketown release and hoh.

I hope the grinches don't all sell out right away if they do release on the 26th 'cuz I won't be in LA 'till the 29th...

if Grinches drop on NDC ill be happy so i can use my voucher i got awhile ago for my V's. I WANT THESE BAD now
laugh.gif

It's gonna be real sad how bad i light the guys up @ the rec center in these shoes........sad !  Then again, it's sad what i do to them in the I, II, III, IV..........no Vs yet, don't wanna crease my IDs.  Kobe IDs > GRs

C O O K # 45
get fit.

It's gonna be real sad how bad i light the guys up @ the rec center in these shoes........sad !  Then again, it's sad what i do to them in the I, II, III, IV..........no Vs yet, don't wanna crease my IDs.  Kobe IDs > GRs

C O O K # 45
get fit.

My Order

1. del sol
2. chaos
3. grinch
4. duke
5. concord
6. bred

Only got one ID of the IV's and None of the V's. From the looks of these VI ID's, I might have more ID's than GRs...

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Originally Posted by ppeter

eastbay rep, any news on the xmas vi's?
We are not expecting to receive any shipments in for the Grinchs at this time.  If any new information comes up, we will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Nermindee

early purchases and preorders on grinches are pretty much all gone, thats nuts... smh.

I've only seen them on marqueesole.  Who else had preorders?

Just leaving HOH Lakewood (sounds weird to say that) & they said Grinches dropping the day after X-mas & they opening @ midnight for the CG XI's.

My homie is at Nike Vault and they raffled off 24 Christmas day packs ($400) to be picked on the 25th. Pack includes Green Mambas (grinches) as they called them and a Customized Black Destroyer jacket in a special Christmas package. The only way to get this pack is if you sit courstside for the Christmas day game versus the Heat. BTW my homie was one of the 24 to win.

^^wow, congratz!!

can't wait to see some pix of that pack...

but somehow feels like, always the same group of ppl winning those special or very limited items over and over again...

Originally Posted by GZA73

My homie is at Nike Vault and they raffled off 24 Christmas day packs ($400) to be picked on the 25th. Pack includes Green Mambas (grinches) as they called them and a Customized Black Destroyer jacket in a special Christmas package. The only way to get this pack is if you sit courstside for the Christmas day game versus the Heat. BTW my homie was one of the 24 to win.
Damn, kinda wish Kobe would change his number to 99 so they would release "99" of everything instead of just 24....
laugh.gif
 Better chance at winning.

Originally Posted by JCDC2

Originally Posted by Nermindee

early purchases and preorders on grinches are pretty much all gone, thats nuts... smh.

I've only seen them on marqueesole.  Who else had preorders?
how much did they have them for?
tired.gif

look im going to catch crap for this but the Kobe destroyer jacket is wack! its too plain, all it has of Kobe is a freaking pin with the number 24,yes the sleeve has championship years but still plain.. i dont think its worth $200. Although is the jacket (200), shoes (150) and tickets are included all for $400 then thats a hell of a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom