OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by thapointguy

Even though I wouldn't wear them. They are visually stunning.

Pretty much how I feel. 
The more and more colorways I see, the more I see that I'm going to save lots of money by not buying any. 

Del Sol's only for me so far. 

Update from Foot Connection in Northridge mall. They have NO Grinches. They do have Del Sols in size 9 and 11 ONLY. Go get it.

Those are unbelievable!

Someone posted a while back that Nike is releasing multiple colorways in February to coincide with the All-Star game in LA. I'm sure some are bound to be exclusive to the Vault.

So far I like these and the Chaos the best.

Originally Posted by astroox805

Originally Posted by DFABIX
I thought it was pretty clearly addressed to you...but if you want me to "quote" you next time sure thing....

and I completely understand you're (<------this is what I deem subliminal) disdain for HoHLA...believe me, I've been there, done that....I know the headaches it brings....
and as for "wanna help out"....I do, when I can... and I feel the same has been reciprocated back to me....
but it's usually through PM or text....
which weeds out the riff raff.....
that's my only real concern.....the riff raff....and granted I too am still a "new" member....but some of the posts I see scream out "I NEED A SIZE 9 IN GRINCHES".....and well, that is diminishing my percentages...and I'm a math guy, need the numbers in my favor, ya heard?

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Now we are talking!!!!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Finally some inspired colorways. I think the Swoosh could use an outline but these are SICK
WOW WOW WOW... Marqueesole is the BEST lol...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by gssazabi

Selfish motives > looking out for the lurkers .....

You can call me a "lurker" if you want, but I've been around for a while. There are some people who just doesn't prefer posting a lot, and I'm one of them. I only have a handful of posts, but of those few posts I made sure I let others know the place and sizes available. I believe this forum is meant for information to be shared for everyone(well, with members), instead of having a click formed amongst select "elites".  

"lurker" wasn't directed at anyone in particular....
and I think it's great that you share place and sizes available...but I've never seen you post (granted I'm only in the kobe threads).
as for the "elites".....they don't like me because I constantly critique their grammar...  
happy.gif

Originally Posted by astroox805

I thought it was pretty clearly addressed to you...but if you want me to "quote" you next time sure thing....

and I completely understand you're (<------this is what I deem subliminal) disdain for HoHLA...believe me, I've been there, done that....I know the headaches it brings....
and as for "wanna help out"....I do, when I can... and I feel the same has been reciprocated back to me....
but it's usually through PM or text....
which weeds out the riff raff.....
that's my only real concern.....the riff raff....and granted I too am still a "new" member....but some of the posts I see scream out "I NEED A SIZE 9 IN GRINCHES".....and well, that is diminishing my percentages...and I'm a math guy, need the numbers in my favor, ya heard?

i got you!

So i read that short interview with Tom Luedecke at SC. He's the same guy who teamed up with Tinker in 2004 for the zoom air trainer 1. I could see those zt1 inspirations from a mile away. These just became must haves. It may not be the christmas' or anything limited, but at least one will be mine from a technical stand point alone. Ya'll can relish in what C/W is limited or cool, I'll just be happy with whatever I get

For those of you that have Nba 2k11, you think we'd be able to use the $15 off coupon at FL that came with the game?

it would be a lot better if the swoosh was pronounced. but that's just me. eh. again.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

For those of you that have Nba 2k11, you think we'd be able to use the $15 off coupon at FL that came with the game?

You can use the coupon for regular FTL locations but I dobt HOH will accept them. I tried using it for Five Rings but HOH wouldn't accept any FTL coupons. You can still give it a try though. Hope this helps

those blue joints GOTTA BE one of the all star editions, right ?

1. its in the colors of the clippers, perfect opportunity to pay homage to the 'other' la team
2. in the design on the heel cup and on the insole you can see that STAR worked into it, almost exactly like there was one on the asg v's

the design on the heel cup puts this one over tha top, imho

fiah !

Originally Posted by gssazabi

Originally Posted by nikeairon

You can use the coupon for regular FTL locations but I dobt HOH will accept them. I tried using it for Five Rings but HOH wouldn't accept any FTL coupons. You can still give it a try though. Hope this helps
I see, thanks for your help.

Blue CW is nice.... not sure if I like the designs tho.... If this is indeed 1 of 3 West colorways, i'll take the Red CW.

damn those chaos r lookin dope

so u can order the grinches from eastbay at midnight on friday eastern standard time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom