OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

damn those chaos r lookin dope

so u can order the grinches from eastbay at midnight on friday eastern standard time?

no, i was told you have to call...

i dont think they should be called the "chaos" anymore... its very plain compared to the V and IV... but still verryyyyyyyyyyyyyy nice.

yea i know u gotta call i jst wanna make sure of the time because i think Eastbay Ray said somet time that was central time

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

gonna wait for tha Grinchs to hit outlets

roll.gif

X2
laugh.gif

ASG are NICE!!!
eek.gif

you drop some purple or red laces in those chaos and they go to a whole other level, just like puttin yellow laces in the del sols

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Now we are talking!!!!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Finally some inspired colorways. I think the Swoosh could use an outline but these are SICK
wowwwwww
pretty nice~ even though i don't really like one bright color base shoes... but these... the mid layer of the shoes... some kind of lighter color, looked like camo! that caught me!!! and of course the clear soles

#3 on my buy list of Kobe VI

really really nice!!! LA LA LA

Originally Posted by donjuan513

el5l5j.jpg

The Chaos couldve been fire......Wish the Chaos came with purple or orangeish laces.....I also wish the Del Sols came with white or del sol laces. I like the option of having 2 set of laces.

eek.gif

I don't even like the Kobe VI but these are so damn amazing.
These will probably be my one and only pair of the VI.
Spoiler [+]
These are almost better than the South Beach Lebrons

I never understood why some people are so dumb on ebay. You can buy the Grinch's for about $215 with shipping and yet there are people fighting for one pair at $280.

EASTBAY RAY,

When we order our Kobes via phone what can we tell the representative for free shipping?

What the +%$!? I am so mad right now. I told myself I would get only the Concords and see how they performed and then go from there but right now...

Grinches
Chaos
Supermans

= MUST BE COPPED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom