OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
DHD...when did you order?

KB8....you couldve pre-ordered @ eastbay and got no tax n free shipping
nerd.gif

Lmfao....

Y'all I'm so sorry. I know this Is the Kobe thread... If anyone knows, y'all know it's me..

But please, I'm over here crying

JP just did his interview for Facebook for the lebron... All it really tells you is... What's not dropping.. And that lebron's old high school and the schools he sponsors won't get a colorway this year in his sig but maybe the soldier...

Lebron is straight pooping on his fans

As a Kobe fan, I'm happy Kobe doesn't do this stuff..

His the info..

As we told you earlier today, Nike Basketball held a live Facebook Q&A chat with Senior Designer Jason Petrie. The focus of the chat was the newly released Air Max LeBron 8 V/2, a next generation performance shoe with an upper comprised entirely of Flywire and mesh. Petrie answered many fan-submitted questions within the allotted hour, speaking in depth about the creative process of the LeBron 8 and V/2. Toward the end of the chat, he gave us a little teaser info regarding the rumored LeBron 8 V/3, which he described as the "going for the kill" shoe in the lion-themed trilogy.
Check out some tidbits from the chat below:
-Black/Red Air Max LeBron 8 V/2 from the Portland game will NOT release.

-"Entourage" / Photo Blue V/2 will be somewhat limited, but not "crazy" limited.
-"Entourage" colorway inspired by a poster from the series.

-The "Dunkman" shoe will not be a V/1. The pair DJ Clark Kent wore was a special sample. The "Dunkman" shoe was going to be a V/1, but plans changed.

-Most likely will not see anymore V/1s produced.

-Future colorways: Summit Lake, a shoe based on LeBron's favorite TV shoe and "Pre-Dunkman."

-A "Dolphins" colorway of the V/2 was created, but probably won't drop.

-LeBron has the last say in colorways that actually release and is a part of the design and color process.

-"Nike iD? We'll see...I'd say the time is coming!"

-"Mavericks" colorway of the V/1 will not release.

-They had a "Dunk Contest" shoe ready for LeBron last year 'just in case.'

-No High School colorways of the LeBron 8. The Soldier is the team offering from the LeBron line and the signature will be exclusive to the signature athlete. This may change next season, but this is the way it is for now.

-No "Heroes" Packs will go public.

-Currently working on LeBron 9.

-The new LeBron logo will debut on the LeBron 9.

-No plans to use Lunar. Too soft for LeBron.

-No plans for Valentine's Day shoe.

-No plans for a "Stewie" colorway.
Information about the rumored LeBron 8 V/3:

"As promised, there may be more to the transformation of the LeBron 8, the V2 is part of the narrative but the story is not done... The entire 8 series was inspired partially by the lion on the hunt... The stalk was V1, hungry, alert, surveying the savannah for the next meal... The chase is V2, lean, fast, muscles rippling, all out sprint after your prey... and what comes next? the KILL... All I can say is expect something you've never seen before and a ride/experience like no other shoe ever in LeBron's line- in Nike's line! Stay tuned, and I'll be here ready to chat whenever the time comes!" - Jason Petrie

so, these green mambas are my first pair of shoes with a clear/translucent type sole. any advice on what to use to keep them clean? or is it just the usual wipe with a wet rag?

Lebron is a complete +++%*$!%# and he continues to add fuel to fire. I never liked him but I used to respect him, used to. I was kinda hoping they'd drop the HWC colorway of the V 1 but I guess not. W/e all I can say is..........KOBE!

Seriously... And I hate him even more cause I live in south fl. And I have to deal with all these bandwagon fans talkin lebron this and lebron that. And I used to go to so many more heat games cause I used to have a pass to meet all the visiting teams but since lebron joined the heat my boy got fired cause they tried to clean house. Damn you lebron!!!!!!

Originally Posted by airedweezy

^^^ im starting to think clear soles arent good cause i have yet to slip on my del sols
Keep in mind that Nike ID suggests the translucent outsole ONLY for "Asphalt" and the solid outsole for both "Asphalt" and "Court"...

I've got to go check out that display at NikeTown Santa Monica.
All Star VIs are very nice, and I believe some of my tax returns will be going to a pair or two.

Originally Posted by s dubl

DHD...when did you order?

KB8....you couldve pre-ordered @ eastbay and got no tax n free shipping
nerd.gif

Ordered 12/20
Shipped 1/10

Est Arrival 1/17

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Can't wait to see J.R Smiths PE's/ ID's
x2

the del sols are hot. but they don't fit the home unis that much. maybe the dark blue aways...
GOOD TO SEE OTHER PLAYERS WEARING THE MOST "mamba" zk YET.
I initially thought other nba players who liked the Vs would not wear the VIs...

can't wait to see DeRozan ids too!

^y'all think jr smith is gonna ID some all del sol and white cw? the V's were sick. either way, I can't wait til we see more colorways/IDs.

That is crazy about the lebron line, shows how selfish he truly is. I also never knew the player had to "ok" for a certain colorway to come out

Good thing the kobe line gives us more or less what we want since the 4 came out.
the 6s are too dope. even GRs (concords,del sol,breds) look so... non-GR.
awesome 6th sig for Kobe.

Even Bell wore them?? Crazy..

Jazz PE Kobe VI's would look so sick!

yea he wore them with the away jersey, looks really good since the yellow is spot on IMO and the black goes well with the very dark blue jersey.

Haha.... People who slept on the grinches... I don't think it'll ever go that low... That's like me giving up my lees or dks for 175; never!Especially for a size 12 or 13...

anyone know where to get some del sol/yellow laces like the ones that came with the Bruce Lee V's??? Want to get a pair to throw on the Del Sol's

raja bell has been rocking them since release date lol.
guess i'm putting the concords and del sols on hold for little....
grinch no 2 coming soon =], makes up for the loss in the natty tonight lol

Even Bell wore them?? Crazy..

Jazz PE Kobe VI's would look so sick!

would love to see some~ 
navy blue, dark green, and del-sol... hmmm i can smell the freshness~

btw, D-Will all the way!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom