OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah saw someone on the baseline wearin em but coulda been sumthin else.

I see more blk/volt am10s
pimp.gif

Anyone see an update in tracking for the grinches who ordered from KB24.com..

Still says that they are processed through sort facility in Bell, CA

Sucks that people are having trouble with KB24.com... Has anyone (who ordered through there) gotten their pair yet?

just got my grinches in and i must say that pics do not do these shoes any justice...
smokin.gif

might skip the cements to get another pair of these
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

just got my grinches in and i must say that pics do not do these shoes any justice...
smokin.gif

might skip the cements to get another pair of these
laugh.gif

I doubling up on cements, can't not get themGotta get my Kobes too tho

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

came across this , sorry if posted already, said it was niketown santa monica, im not sure but i like the TOP ROW AN AWFUL AWFUL LOT !!!!

IMG_1275-750x562.jpg
Man that first shoe on the left top row sure looks like some bruce lee's!

Originally Posted by DHD28

Sucks that people are having trouble with KB24.com... Has anyone (who ordered through there) gotten their pair yet?
Got a new shipment confirmation..but it stills says the same info as the previous shipment confirmation they said to me..but they did tell me they will arrive..so i'm good money..but now comes more waiting from them..

DOWN WITH KB24.COM
mad.gif

haha most of of our (UO) cheerleaders are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and pretty cool too... auburns on the other hand, look like HS girls
but didn't catch the grinches on anyone on the sideline? more than likely AMs or trainers.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Yeah saw someone on the baseline wearin em but coulda been sumthin else.

I see more blk/volt am10s
pimp.gif

are you referring to the AIR ATTACK edition? all blk upper, and volt air bags?
if so, i got those! they are real nice in person~ love mine.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Del Sols will sit but they're selling well from what I'm being told. Every store around me received more than a regular standard FSR. So just 1 pair for me right now and the 2nd later on.

maybe on the west coast?

my fa got 12 pairs total

Oh then for sure then, it's a west coast thing then. But yeah these 'll sell and still go on sale.
its always an experience for me when i come back to cali and see kobe gear/shoes/set ups all in the shoe stores because they really get no play out here. im thinking they do sell great on your side of the world and get restocked from my side.

and for the record, i love me some rice kobe 6s. gotta scoop a pair and do some NWT poses
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

Haha! Oregon Ducks players looks like they all are wearing the Grinches!
Ahmad Rashad was wearing the Grinches....saw a close up shot right before kickoff.

Thats crazy some of you guys' grinches STILL haven't shipped yet, SMH. When did you order? The ones from kb24 and kicks-crew

Del Sols will sit but they're selling well from what I'm being told. Every store around me received more than a regular standard FSR. So just 1 pair for me right now and the 2nd later on.

maybe on the west coast?

my fa got 12 pairs total

Oh then for sure then, it's a west coast thing then. But yeah these 'll sell and still go on sale.
its always an experience for me when i come back to cali and see kobe gear/shoes/set ups all in the shoe stores because they really get no play out here. im thinking they do sell great on your side of the world and get restocked from my side.

and for the record, i love me some rice kobe 6s. gotta scoop a pair and do some NWT poses
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

came across this , sorry if posted already, said it was niketown santa monica, im not sure but i like the TOP ROW AN AWFUL AWFUL LOT !!!!

IMG_1275-750x562.jpg
eek.gif

dude can anyone hook it up with the cali knows shirt??

btw, this has probably been answered but are the concords more of a royal purple?

Basketball review

Alright so i gave the grinches a good run the other night. the first thing i noticed was how comfortable this shoe is. Normally i don't even mess with original insoles and just replace them with ones sold at FNL. But i kept the original insoles in them because i remember watching that video from the vault and the guy talking about how they improved the insole. I must say, i won't be taking out the original insoles. These fit perfectly and most importantly, they are very comfortable.

The biggest question about all the VI's are the traction and whether they are dependable. My first drive to the basket i rolled my ankle. I didnt step on anyone's ankle, i just tweaked it when i took my first few steps. Right then i became very conscious about my ankles and the traction of the shoes. Through out the night i did slip multiple times on jump stops and on other drives to the hoop. Now i do think there are some variables for the traction problem. First off, the court isnt wood floor..it's like a tile/laminated flooring. I think any shoe might slip until the traction is worn in. Second, this is just a thought, but the clear sole of the grinches might not grip to the floor as well as the soles of the V's (i.e, del sols, aways [i wore both of these on this court]).

Despite the traction concerns, i'm going to give them atleast 2 more full runs like i did the other night to base my verdict. If they don't work out, i might try my del sols and see if there is any difference. Hopefully they do grip better because for me, i cant wear the vi's casually, they are just too court appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom