OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

This colorway just too bland, grinch's are way better than LA's. almost every release is better than la's

To Each His Own, I personally love it!
I was raised in SoCal for 20 plus years b4 Hawaii, so it's a no brainer 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Well... I struck out on eastbay and NDC

Honestly.. I personally didn't try myself.

I left my fate in 3 other dudes hands.. And they were unable to get them
2 were flat out unable to get them
The 3rd person had them for me, and I told him nah because I didn't wanna have three pairs.. Come to find out that the other 2 couldn't get them off NDC.

But my brother was able to get a pair for me...

Don't have them in person.. He's gonna ship them.
That's good man! I happy you got a pair! These were on top of your list 
pimp.gif
 Congrats!

Thanks!And they were on top on my list!I'm happyBut I dont have them yetThanks again to my brother.. Ed.And AD thanks.. I know.. It's coolI know you would've looked outAnd thanks for everyone who tried to help and have helpedIt actually feels good to be helped after all the helping I've done and have been doing.But as you guys see in my sig...I no longer help with HOH stuff...

I would've like the LAs better if there was a little more variation on the blue. Congrats to those who wanted and copped though. I'm probably passing on the all-star pack in favor of the Chinas and Aces. Sunsets/OCs are probably the best one out of the pack IMO, but not a must have at least for me.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Well... I struck out on eastbay and NDC

Honestly.. I personally didn't try myself.

I left my fate in 3 other dudes hands.. And they were unable to get them
2 were flat out unable to get them
The 3rd person had them for me, and I told him nah because I didn't wanna have three pairs.. Come to find out that the other 2 couldn't get them off NDC.

But my brother was able to get a pair for me...

Don't have them in person.. He's gonna ship them.
That's good man! I happy you got a pair! These were on top of your list 
pimp.gif
 Congrats!
We all need connects like this .... NOT reseller connects.  Man, I love shoes but it's too much of a pain to get limited kicks you like when you live in rural areas.
Congrats on your pickup.  

i know it'd be too simple looking but i think with white laces it'd look clean. def a dodger colorway. anyone care to try and take a pic?

wish i got a pair...struck out last night and live on the east coast. no love out here cept nyc.

I agree JordansRMyCrack!

Limited Kicks are a pain in the #%#! Hawaii doesn't get %%+@ other than GR Jordans and only the bigger FTL/FA/Champs only gets 1-2pairs of each size
ohwell.gif

NDC is my only real option for paying retail on QS and Eastbay...

Notorious-I do agree that it is MAD annoying that all these new faces come in here bragging about they copped so many pairs, smh. We all know what they are going to do with them. Glad you were able to get your pair though, hopefully everyone else that wants them gets them. I got lucky that my friend found a pair for me, can't wait to put in the red laces. Well, on to the next one!

Thanks man
Thank you everyone for the love

These are my Fav. Kobes
I think I like these more than the grinches.. Honestly

I love sunsets too!

hmmm
still not yet someone put their feet into the shoes and snap some pix yet?!
come on... i really want to see how they looked like on feet, either with casual wears, or bball shorts!
i just want to see how they looked like with someone put their feet in it....

many pics r surfaced with ppl said picked up the shoes, but no one yet put their feet in it... hmmm
how many people truly buying the shoes for themselves?

I agree JordansRMyCrack!

Limited Kicks are a pain in the #%#! Hawaii doesn't get %%+@ other than GR Jordans and only the bigger FTL/FA/Champs only gets 1-2pairs of each size
ohwell.gif

Eastbay doesn't really work out for me and hasn't with one single, limited release.  The random online queue thing sucks an egg.  I can't even get through as a Gold Member.  smh

btw, I hate my sn, but I'm stuck with it. 
frown.gif
  JRMC

no feet pics for me yet.. will post once I receive from NDC.. Still waiting for a shipping confirmation, I guess Monday...

but yea, I would like to see them pics..

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

I agree JordansRMyCrack!

ohwell.gif

Eastbay doesn't really work out for me and hasn't with one single, limited release.  The random online queue thing sucks an egg.  I can't even get through as a Gold Member.  smh

frown.gif
  JRMC
Yea, Eastbay kinda sucks! I'm 3/3 on NDC & 0/3 on Eastbay this year... countdown sucks!
Being a Gold Club is useless for me as I'm not in the main 48 states (Hawaii).. Still have to pay shipping..

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

I agree JordansRMyCrack!

ohwell.gif

frown.gif
  JRMC
Yeah, once you get Kobe's and LeBron's (at least for me)... it's pretty hard to like Jordan as much...

... luckily I got my pair on NDC ... hoping for the whole all star pack.. anyone else trying to get all four?

80% of these ugly shoes will end up on ISS marketplace and Ebay . Come on let's be real these shoes ain't even that nice. People are buying these with the intention to resell later on. Aces, BHM and China are 10x better

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

^ And already reselling them in your sig..good one man..good one..

Lol i seen that too, and dudes asking grinch prices.  These arent gonna sell for that high.

Copped at del amo footlocker.they only got 12 pairs total. Truck came in at 330 this afternoon. Only size 8 left.

in 2011 people dont wear limited shoes
they just push them
i remember in 90s when you was in rush to rock your kicks asap
now people rush to flood ebay not knocking the hustle just makin a point
of how the times have change

let the hype go down, and ppl who didn't get them but want them will eventually will. i like them but i doubt they'll be worth more than the grinch.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

in 2011 people dont wear limited shoes
they just push them

Pretty much.
Can't knock the hustle.
I really wanted a pair, but was unsuccessful.
I'll let the hype die down on these.

still there's to much going on, but my neck will get broken just bc it's bright, not bc i want them. But the red laces do make them look better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom