OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
these aren't limited people.... since when did WSS ever get anything "limited" (not basing on WSS shipment). those who haven't copped, just be patient.

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Finally had time off work to post a quick pic. The flash makes the colors look like they don't match but they do. Wish I had the aways to switch laces.
pimp.gif
I want to pick up a pair.. I dont have My funds right, though.
30t6p3b.gif

i am assuming those only 24 pairs available in the Vault is gonna be the limited edition?!

really want to see how the line will go~ hahaha

i dont really care about the box, of cuz it will be nice to have it, cuz tht thing is beautiful... but i only care the shoes! i wnt those shoes... n i m not really feeling the lace locks either~
i just like em plain n sweeeeeet!!!

wnt them now!!! hope they will release GR, so i can easy scoop one~ love those shoes, China!

I dno if the release date for the OC's/Sunsets has been posted but sneakernews had the whole pack up:

1/28- East LA's
2/9- 3D's
2/11- OC's/Sunsets
2/27- All Red, guess these are just the "All Stars"

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

80% of these ugly shoes will end up on ISS marketplace and Ebay . Come on let's be real these shoes ain't even that nice. People are buying these with the intention to resell later on. Aces, BHM and China are 10x better

I'm trying to decide which I think is worse and what I would choose: hypebeast, greedy resellers who only copp to flip or sneaker shops that charge exorbitant prices for the more limited releases.  Hmm?
Then I'm not sure if it makes it more okay if those same ppl/companies are in it for the love and a quick buck or just the money period.  It drives me nuts people buy out all the major releases and then put them on Craigslist/Ebay within minutes after pickup.  Even one of my closest relatives is starting to do the same thing and asks me all sorts of questions for advice and release dates.  Worse yet, he hates Kobe ... always brings up the forced sex case in Denver 
eyes.gif
.  Dude is just going to get the Gas Face from now on since he is becoming the person that I dislike.  It sucks the sneaker culture has changed so drastically over the past several years--in a sickening way.  
tired.gif

UrN0tLike wrote:
wildcat1451 wrote:
^ And already reselling them in your sig..good one man..good one..

Lol i seen that too, and dudes asking grinch prices.  These arent gonna sell for that high.
The Grinches will, and they are worth it.  It's all in the eye of the beholder, though.  I love them, personally.
wildcat1451 wrote:
^ And already reselling them in your sig..good one man..good one..

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

in 2011 people dont wear limited shoes
they just push them
i remember in 90s when you was in rush to rock your kicks asap
now people rush to flood ebay not knocking the hustle just makin a point
of how the times have change
damn ... I didn't even read this yet and this is just what I said.  And it's not just kids and that ... it's older family folks screwing up the game of love for kicks.  Seriously, it's whack.
MuLLiNs7388 wrote:
... luckily I got my pair on NDC ... hoping for the whole all star pack.. anyone else trying to get all four?

^^ Stupid box quote ... yeah, I'm trying to get all 5 including Rices, but I'm not trying/willing to pay OD prices.  I know it's going to be much worse with next week and the following weeks after that for the next couple months.

I have plenty of DS shoes, only because I don't have many chances to wear em. I have 150+ shoes (nothing compared to come of yall I know) and work mon-fri and a lot of the time saturday. That leaves me with 1 day to wear my shoes. I buy all my shoes with intentions to wear.

Only other pair I want out of this pack is the ASGs and that's it. No mind changes on 3Ds or Tampicos.

Waiting on confirmation for my LAs as we speak
smokin.gif
thanks to a very helpful NTer for hitting me up willing to help out. Thanks man! You know who you are.

Can't wait to get my pair of LA's in from NDC so I can put the red laces from my Grinches in them. Hope I'll be able to grab the Sunsets, there's just something about that orange!

Missed out after work
frown.gif

Its cool though, props to everyone that got them and really wanted them, to wear.  No props to resellers with their ridiculous prices!!!

Oh well, on to the next one, which is red ASG for me.....hopefully.....

Originally Posted by Holiday

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

This colorway just too bland, grinch's are way better than LA's. almost every release is better than la's

I'm going to assume you failed on copping a pair, but I understand being salty.

Personally, I copped for myself I was one of the few that felt these and the 3D's from the jump, for those that really wanted and the hypebeast(s) prevented that I understand because nothing is more frustrating.
nah homie i aint mad over something i really don't want 
grin.gif
.  I never failed in copping a pair I really wanted. If I have to, I would pay over retail if I can't score for retail (ie; bruce lees v, grinch's, sb's) I don't know why it offends people if some peeps like me get what we want (not saying you are one of em)

Going back to shoes.  I am also not feelin the 3d's.  im very happy with my grinch's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, i wear it frequently.  The upcoming release i'd like to cop are the chinas. (again if i failed to cop a pair, I wouldn't be too salty...UNLeSS! I happen to wait 2 hours on the phone (like on xmas for damn EB!
mad.gif
mad.gif
!), but I always get my pair eventually) Yes i'm an only child and I work for the hell of it and recently being single has its benefits  i see more than digits in my account
pimp.gif
$$.

Finally, Imho def no to LA's and 3d's
tired.gif
but I will def cop Kobe's i'd like. thank you and enjoy the game
wink.gif

Edit: I'm usually a sucker for any "Limited" release maybe its the hype but these and 3d's def do not do it for me
frown.gif
  I wish it did haha

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

SMH, I'm sure all of us in here know this but BEWARE there is site with fake kobes

http://www.nikekobe6shoes...-93.html?page=1&sort=20a

Im sure people will be buying them off here and flipping them on the bay.

I think the sunsets are the first orange one, unless there was a V but none that I can remember

Wow you see those VI (fake btw) colorway of Chaos V's?  haha pretty cool idea i wish Nike would release something similar to that

Well, hopefully these upcoming releases go a little better. I'll get the LAs eventually, but no rush if its not gonna be retail
Kobe killin it right now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

I want sunsets bad
I love them.
They look good
It's that the first orange Kobe?
Can't think of a orange Kobe.
Snakepool Hyperdunks. If you mean an actual shoe with Kobe's name (I-VI), then I can't think of another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom