OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by penny4prezident

Lakers tonight
roll.gif
, I'll buy everyone a pair of East LA if the Lakers win
smokin.gif
, and buy the looks of the game, I'll be out of money
embarassed.gif

tired.gif
 Not this again.  

Penny....for real man, just stop now. No one likes your stupid comments. If you'd like to post in here and be helpful, comment on the shoes etc...that's fine. But your comments are unnecessary and add nothing to the thread, which makes people mad. If you keep it up I'll have you banned.

Thanks, have a nice night
wink.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

I have plenty of DS shoes, only because I don't have many chances to wear em. I have 150+ shoes (nothing compared to come of yall I know) and work mon-fri and a lot of the time saturday. That leaves me with 1 day to wear my shoes. I buy all my shoes with intentions to wear.

Only other pair I want out of this pack is the ASGs and that's it. No mind changes on 3Ds or TAMPICOS!  
lmfao at Tampicos!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Holiday

Originally Posted by zyr12wnb

Will the 3d's be as limited as the East LAs?

nerd.gif
I'm a nerd, because I'm trying to find out info on kicks?...Niketalk must be flooded with nerds then..lmao

Lmao he wasn't calling you a nerd, ppl use that as like a lookout thing hahaha. Meaning he would like to know also. Don't pay attention to the definitions of the emoticons

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

nerd.gif
I'm a nerd, because I'm trying to find out info on kicks?...Niketalk must be flooded with nerds then..lmao

Lmao he wasn't calling you a nerd, ppl use that as like a lookout thing hahaha. Meaning he would like to know also. Don't pay attention to the definitions of the emoticons
As you can see from my post, I'm new to the game...lmao...good looks
nerd.gif

Those pics with the red laces in them look sick 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait to try them out from my Grinch's!!

Will the 3D's come with 3D glasses? (I assume so)

Oh and the KD all stars come with this box... I'm assuming the Kobe all stars will have the same...

nike_zoom_kd3_all_star.jpg

nike_zoom_kd3_all_star-1-570x381.jpg

Edit: co-sign UrN0tLike
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I think the 3D's are the ones I fancy the most. I hope the rest of you don't feel the same. 
smile.gif

Yea I'm hoping the same. But since they r limited I'm sure they'll sell outin minutes just like the la's

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
That made me laugh out loud and alleviated some stress with these missing LAs in my residence.  No diss, Holiday, but I really found your defensiveness pretty funny.  
laugh.gif

IMO, Sunset > LA......

Just too much Blue......

BTW, WTH is up with the Lakers right now? Freakin Frustrating...

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
That made me laugh out loud and alleviated some stress with these missing LAs in my residence.  No diss, Holiday, but I really found your defensiveness pretty funny.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 It's all good man, I need to grab a pair of 3D for a buddy of mine overseas in Iraq.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^ Lamar having goose egg / 7 is what happened... SMH @ bigs not playing offense.. We already have Ron Ron for that!

Originally Posted by kob8

IMO, Sunset > LA......

Just too much Blue......

The Lakers suck, thats what's up, anybody wanna help me out with coppin a pair of Grinchs for retail? I went to 4 foot lockers and haven't seen them.
Bashing the team Kobe happens to play on... and now asking for hookups?
30t6p3b.gif
Really? 

.. not saying you HAVE to be a Laker fan (because I'm not) but what is your purpose of being here?

On a side note... February is gonna be a big month!! I hope they show more pics of those aces soon
nerd.gif

Edit: co-sign with WITNESSkb24 below

IMO, Sunset > LA......

Just too much Blue......

The Lakers suck, thats what's up, anybody wanna help me out with coppin a pair of Grinchs for retail? I went to 4 foot lockers and haven't seen them.
Please S, this has got to be grounds for suspending/banning this dude.

IMO, Sunset > LA......

Just too much Blue......

How you have managed to avoid a 2 week ban is beyond me.
Congrats to those that copped the east los....red laces FTW.
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom