OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
chinas are my favorite colorway . but u cant deny the rices with or with out the heel inscription there fire.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I think nike might make the rices a GR instead of a limited release thats why they probably proposed the release and pushed it back

And looking at that pic of the rices with no logo makes me think thats what might happen

They got pushed back because of their fiscal year. It may seem weird to some but theirs start in Feb and they wanna start with a bang... hence all of the releases in feb

Saw the rest of the ASG pack in person today. ASG > 3D > Sunsets. ASGs are clean and much better in person.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

I think nike might make the rices a GR instead of a limited release thats why they probably proposed the release and pushed it back

And looking at that pic of the rices with no logo makes me think thats what might happen

I hope you're right about being a GR. And whether they say "Rice" or not doesn't matter to me. These will be bought for sure.

Yea i think that is whats going to happen 
Nike must have saw how much people liked them and decide to make the release GR to make more money 

Well I hope you're both right!
ohwell.gif
.. or at least have the Rice's up on NDC for the people who don't live near a HOH or Niketown.

Via Kobes FB page....

East LAs will go on sale tomorrow at 10ampst on KB24.

We got all these ASG pairs and AF1 Kobes... Jordan 13, Jordan 2011s, Foamposite royals(still 50/50 on those)

Nike knows that this is tax return month for a lot of you.

They're good... Real good.

I just want my China's already, can't get myself to buy any of these other releases. Maybe the Rices, they looked pretty sweet when Rondo rocked them the other night.

East LA's are garbage....I am surprised that colorway even released.

OC's are a niche shoe, not for most people.

BHM's are alright, not for me, but I bet lot's of people will buy them (those who missed out on BS Aways, and need some black/gold in their life), that describes me also, but I am still not buying BHM's.

I am ready to see some new colorways, seems the one's we've seen so far other than Grinch's, China's, and Rice's, are just mimics of last year's colorways, or these wild/crazy colorways.

Originally Posted by u ttocs

is the footlocker at the lakewood mall now a house of hoops?

Yessir. Stopped by for the first time a few weeks ago...standard HOH stuff. The HOH part of the store is pretty small though...

After my fiasco with the grinches on KB24.com..i will never order from them..they are worse shoe company I have ever bought from..

Anyone not liking the Rice logo...it's not that hard to take a sharpie to it. I'll most likely paint it out when I get them. But that shoe is so sick I don't think the logo kills the shoe.

Originally Posted by c4

Anyone not liking the Rice logo...it's not that hard to take a sharpie to it. I'll most likely paint it out when I get them. But that shoe is so sick I don't think the logo kills the shoe.

Exactly.  It's really not that noticeable and I don't see how it could totally make or break a shoe.
Will be copped rather it's on there or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom