OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish there was a HOH in Minneapolis, best we have is the new Nike store at MOA. Gonna see what they have today after this Gnomeo and Juliet screening with the lady...

i ordered pair got in @ kb24 my brother wanted one he saw mine as was feeling them who knows if it will ship soon LOL

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I wish there was a HOH in Minneapolis, best we have is the new Nike store at MOA. Gonna see what they have today after this Gnomeo and Juliet screening with the lady...
i'm surprise that there isn't a HOH there, i was just there that past weekend. what about the other small cities/town around minneapolis and st. paul? there has to be a HOH there.

^^surprisingly the la's are sold out on kb24. i guess if you're really desperate to get a pair, you just bite the bullet.

Originally Posted by drchipinski

Originally Posted by dmxgod

After my fiasco with the grinches on KB24.com..i will never order from them..they are worse shoe company I have ever bought from..

+1
+2 Never received my Grinch's from them 
mad.gif

I love the LA's so I hope people crap on them, the prices drop and I'm able to score a second pair
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Is it necessary to keep quoting the pic of the hoody pages later just to say something negative? If he likes it let him rock with it....

Its cool bro, I don't pay to much mind to the negative or funny comments, I can care less what others think or have to say, my lil bro did it for his arts/fashion project, told him to make me a hoody for grinches & I have to come to the class & present it with him for a passing grade & I will def wear it in public proudly. Hopefully I don't run into the "Fashion Police" lol

^ I can't keep up. I thought the Rices were this month?? and props to wearing your bro's work proudly.

Originally Posted by c4

^ I can't keep up. I thought the Rices were this month?? and props to wearing your bro's work proudly.

March 1st in stores. NDC said they won't have them up.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

^NTSF already has them for sale

So the released date moved up huh? Cool! I guess NDC never updated the release list since they added the ASG Pack.

mad.gif
 I swear the kobe vi releases have been the worst I ever seen from a Nike Sig............. its so much confusion on when shoes are coming out, NIKE.com and eastbay.com dont even have a clue on dates, Managers at the local stores dont know whats coming out cause their shipments arent coming in.

I normally waited till July when I bought the kobe 1-5, is this how Nike  release Kobes?
I bet you by March the list changes again
Thanks Nike!

This isn't nothing compared to the 4s. Random *** days... People pissed off.... At least were getting dates now. Ppl were going stupid and mad when the zk4 finals dropped.

The Bruce Lee V launch was pretty bad too. I remember the RD changed like 3 times or something. Definitely isn't anything new with the VIs

Originally Posted by never wear them

This isn't nothing compared to the 4s. Random *** days... People pissed off.... At least were getting dates now. Ppl were going stupid and mad when the zk4 finals dropped.

Seriously. I missed out on those because of that.
indifferent.gif

I have to save so far the VI releases have been the best so far. I can't remember so many limited releases being available on ndc. Even if it's hard to get, it's better than lininig up at hoh with all the bs.

I walked into Footlocker and saw the red/black ones today I thought they didn't come out for 2 weeks

I still am in search of my 1st pair

Del Sols, Concord's or Red/Black hmmmmmmmmm what you guys think?

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I walked into Footlocker and saw the red/black ones today I thought they didn't come out for 2 weeks

I still am in search of my 1st pair

Del Sols, Concord's or Red/Black hmmmmmmmmm what you guys think?
dude at footaction told me yesterday they were coming out today too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom