OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone from UK know a place (HOH London/website etc.) that has the BREDs or a good U.S. site that won't rinse me for postage? Need those in my life.

these are honestly the greatest shoes in the world.

VI > V in terms of performance. and it's not even close. 

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

pimp.gif
dope pic of the black/reds spoiledfeet. Now I see that metallic finish, looks great.

I'll pic up a pair sometime after i get my del sols

Thanks Guys! Yeah the scales are not even black...More of metallic silver...

I saw the black/reds in person today. They look pretty nice. I'll look into getting a pair when the prices dip below $80.

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

Just picked up my grinches on kicks-crew...cannot wait!

Ordered mine a few days back from kix-files, also can't wait. Haven't been this enamored with a shoe in a long time. Plus I've religiously watched The Grinch each Christmas since I was little so that makes em even cooler to me.

to lazy to look through all the pages, what type of release are the 3D and sunset?? and can i get price on em??? thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

to lazy to look through all the pages, what type of release are the 3D and sunset?? and can i get price on em??? thanks in advance

LOL 
laugh.gif

QS, $135

was gonna wait for the Del Sol's to go on sale...but the old lady came home from the mall this morning with a pair for me for the game....I love my woman!!! Go Steelers!!!

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Originally Posted by al3x89

Honestly?

yes. i say my pair is fairly broken in. too be honest, i didn't like them at first cause i was so used to the V's and they weren't broken in. they're PERFECT now. the shoe really molds to your food. that aint no damn gimmick 
laugh.gif
 (like i thought it was) they feel incredible 
i experienced heal slippage at first as well, now if i tie them up loosely, my heal doesn't slip.

Account finally got approved! Been reading since just before Christmas. Rocking the Del Sols and East LA's right now. To many colorways so little $$$.

Welcome of the Forums HorrorKid! Any pics to share with us?

Congrats Waverder! Looking forward to the pics!

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Honestly?

yes. i say my pair is fairly broken in. too be honest, i didn't like them at first cause i was so used to the V's and they weren't broken in. they're PERFECT now. the shoe really molds to your food. that aint no damn gimmick 
laugh.gif
 (like i thought it was) they feel incredible 
i experienced heal slippage at first as well, now if i tie them up loosely, my heal doesn't slip.
About how long did it take you to break in? I am somewhat experiencing heal slippage.. but it helps a lot if I use the 2 top lace holes and tie them tighter....
I haven't used these for ball yet as I'm still with the Vs, but all my VI's has been used casually so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom