OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Are the 3D's releasing at HOH?
Not until you pay for some Bruce Lees you stole...

We need some drama in the Kobe thread.
devil.gif
What's the 411? Since he's selling a pair grinch, buyers need to know the story behind this. *popcorn gif*

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

This guy did it again ?!?

He scammed some Niketalker a year ago outta of some Kobe IV Finals or excuse me it was a "major misunderstanding"  You'd think if you were scamming guys you'd at least change your avy so you're harder to remember
laugh.gif

Also didnt this guy say he wasnt gonna buy anymore Nikes like a few weeks ago because they are a "corrupt" company......Now isnt that funny
laugh.gif
Go suck one. 

He scammed some Niketalker a year ago outta of some Kobe IV Finals or excuse me it was a "major misunderstanding"  You'd think if you were scamming guys you'd at least change your avy so you're harder to remember
laugh.gif

Also didnt this guy say he wasnt gonna buy anymore Nikes like a few weeks ago because they are a "corrupt" company......Now isnt that funny
laugh.gif

Just placed an order for the Varsity Reds for $115 shipped from deadstockshoes. I'm tempted to get the Concords, but I think I'll wait for the Varsity Royals instead

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Go suck one. 

You should see the PM he just sent me.....Lets just say it had a homosexual slur in it
laugh.gif

Watch now he's gonna complain about how he's being defamed and how the thread needs to get back on subject, all the while never trying to tell his side of the story.  Hoping it gets swept under the proveribal Niketalk rug. Trust me I've seen it before. Dont belive me ask THAReal2athmos( I think thats his name)

Basically guys who frequent this thread, should alert people because hes still trying to do "transactions" with unsuspecting people.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Go suck one. 

You should see the PM he just sent me.....Lets just say it had a homosexual slur in it
laugh.gif

Watch now he's gonna complain about how he's being defamed and how the thread needs to get back on subject all the while never trying to tell his side of the story. Hoping it gets swept under the proveribal Niketalk rug. Trust me I've seen it before.

Basically guys who frequent this thread, should alert people because hes still trying to do "transactions" with unsuspecting people.
I don't know you. Why would I explain anything to you????? The guy who "Claimed" that I stole shoe from him, we've talked and it's only between me and him. He knows whats up. He's trying to blow things up because of a swoosh account. The fact that you brought something up that happened a year ago and was amended a year ago is a +#%#% move. I don't have to change my name because I've got nothing to hide like most of these cats submitting multiple accounts because they do illegal +%%$.

Yeah, this 666 thing is creepy. Btw, the Varsity Reds are my first ever Kobe's. Brethren, welcome me to the fold.

^Thats why this is such a great shoe, not only is it a great performance shoe but it is so different from everything else on the market and there are so many colorways all types of people are going to be buying their first and probably second third etc. shoe from the Kobe line. There is literally at least one colorway for everybody. Now we just need to get some solid release info for everything so everybody can start posting pics of their pick-ups instead of arguing.

Originally Posted by gavman23
I thought that V was a Y at first
laugh.gif

And why are people so creeped out about 666? SISSIES!

The China's look AWESOME in the pic posted a page back. Can't wait to scoop them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by spoiledfeet

bred colorway
Damn i'm on these for sure asap! maybe tomorrow.. i'll probably do a straight up exchange of some East LA's for this colorway! hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom