OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
5391192349_2b54995b53_z.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i just showed this picture to one of my friends who hates kobe, and naturally, she hates all kobe shoes... i showed her the concords before and she gave me a 
indifferent.gif
 now she's like "LOVE THEM"
laugh.gif

^ cool story! hahaha..... good one alex! 
pimp.gif

NWT Pics does that to a lot of people... Even resellers think that, that's why they try to steal his pics... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by GN005

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

I can't believe there are no glasses coming with them! Guess I'll have to find some to get the full effect.. 
nerd.gif
Pretty sure I've read that they're coming with 3D glasses.
EDIT: Actually here's the article I saw that said they're coming with glasses http://www.sneakerobsessi...ll-come-with-3d-glasses/
Same here, I am pretty sure they will come with 3D glasses.

nikestore Online Nike Store
Question: "@NikeStore - Will the Zoom Kobe VI "3D" come with 3D glasses. Looking for some sort of confirmation here."
Reply: "@SneakObsession They will not come with the glasses"

Oh and WITNESSkb24, I'm not worried about not getting glasses, I know many places to get them! Just thought it would make sense to have the glasses come with the shoes to see the effect!
wink.gif
Ah ok. Shame they won't come with the glasses then. Good luck to those of you who want to cop though, I'll be passing on these.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Yea, it sucks, but the SHOES are more important... We can buy the glasses for cheap...

Yeah, that's why I'm not too worried.. 3D glasses can be found anywhere...

Edit: @mjrod1985, I thought it was funny how they confirmed that the shoes would come with them to you.. then changed their answer today to you ha... just saw it earlier.. lol
laugh.gif

Yea, they trying to play games with me or the NIKE rep, that was on twitter, at the time was clueless! SMH...
nerd.gif
.... lol

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

^ cool story! hahaha..... good one alex! 
pimp.gif

NWT Pics does that to a lot of people... Even resellers think that, that's why they try to steal his pics... 
laugh.gif

haha ya.
what's funny was i sent her a stock picture and she's like "ok they only look good in the 1st pic only" 
laugh.gif

to me, concords are top 5 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i just showed this picture to one of my friends who hates kobe, and naturally, she hates all kobe shoes... i showed her the concords before and she gave me a 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

its called the "NWT effect"
no need for 3D glasses....for those who wants the 3D effect, if i run into you guys, ill be sure to jump and swing my feet up so you get that 3D effect. 
roll.gif

Tonight at midnight, on pair out of the Nike Zoom Kobe VI ‘LA’ All-Star pack will release, the Nike Kobe VI ’3-D’. One of the first shoe to ever be 3-D will release tonight. Dressed with a 3-D looking upper, with one shoe having red accents and the other having blue accents. Sadly these do not come with a pair of 3-D glasses to help give a much enjoyable view of this shoe. These will be available at Nike online tonight so be sure to pick up a pair, but you can pick up a pair now at from eBay seller Thecoolshoeshine.

who gives a damn about the glasses. people are gonna walk around wearing those corny lookin 3d glasses while they wear their shoes?

So CORNY

SMH

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Tonight at midnight, on pair out of the Nike Zoom Kobe VI ‘LA’ All-Star pack will release, the Nike Kobe VI ’3-D’. One of the first shoe to ever be 3-D will release tonight. Dressed with a 3-D looking upper, with one shoe having red accents and the other having blue accents. Sadly these do not come with a pair of 3-D glasses to help give a much enjoyable view of this shoe us put even more money into our greedy pockets. These will be available at Nike online tonight so be sure to pick up a pair, but you can pick up a pair now at from eBay seller Thecoolshoeshine.

Fixed.

I could careless about 3D glasses.. I'd rather cop a pair at the .99 cents store around the corner then paying an additional $5-10 for 3D glasses to be included w/ the shoes..

Originally Posted by spacej23

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Tonight at midnight, on pair out of the Nike Zoom Kobe VI ‘LA’ All-Star pack will release, the Nike Kobe VI ’3-D’. One of the first shoe to ever be 3-D will release tonight. Dressed with a 3-D looking upper, with one shoe having red accents and the other having blue accents. Sadly these do not come with a pair of 3-D glasses to help give a much enjoyable view of this shoe us put even more money into our greedy pockets. These will be available at Nike online tonight so be sure to pick up a pair, but you can pick up a pair now at from eBay seller Thecoolshoeshine.

Fixed.

lol

Originally Posted by al3x89

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Why is everyone saying that they want 3d glassses with these shoes? Shouldn't everyone else be needing the 3d glasses since they will be looking at me? Or am I just confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom